iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

3rd cycle advice

Im 5 10 200 pds, and bout 16%bf. I want to add bout 5-10 pds of hard lean mass and lose some bf. I was thinkin of a eq test winny cycle to reach my goals. my last cycle was eq 400mg/wk and t200 400mg/wk. Should i repeat this or should i increase the dosages. Also what kind of test should i do or just stick with the enth.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how did you do on your last cycle? were you pleased with your results? when did you finish you last cycle?

last cycle i gained bout 15 pds and lost like 4 % bf, but in the beginning i couldnt control the hunger from the eq. It took me 6 weeks to get used to it. I ended it like 5 weeks ago and by the time i get my gear ill be ready for my next

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    How long was your last cycle? Did you use clomid and are you done with that? I ask because you really should wait at least as long as your cycle was before you begin another one. You really want to get your body back to normal test production. I only ask because I want you to make sure you're getting everything working healthy and to speed.

Hell yea i took clomid 300mg day 1 100mg for days 2-11 and 50 mg days 12-21. my cycle was 8 weeks long then i started the clomid 2 weeks after last shot. do i begin my next cycle10 weeks after clomid or wait 8 weeks after last injection.

if you're happy with your last cycle then just do the same thing, but maybe increase your doses a bit.

which test would keep the least amt of water weight and give me the most solid muscle.

Originally posted by iluvttokyo
    which test would keep the least amt of water weight and give me the most solid muscle.
    the general concensus is the smaller the ester the less water you'll hold. suspension (no ester) would be the least followed by prop. however in my experiences they all hold the same amnt of water.

Should my eq mgs per week be higher than the test or should they stay the same i was thinkin 600mg of both, but i want to stay lean as possiible so should i do 800mgeq and 400mg test??

i prefer to have the test be more than the eq in mg/wk.

THanks for the help

Thread Information