ravaz is offline Associate Member

Bloat Help

Guys,

Started a cycle last Sunday. Cycle is :
    40mg dbol ed 1-5
    750mg each week testoviron 1-12
    500mg each week deca 1-10
    winny 50mg ed 7-12

Problem is this, before my cycle I could eat like a 300 pound pregnant lady. Problem is, I'm guessing with all this water retention, I can't eat shit, I look like a 300 pound pregnant woman. I am forcing myself eat 6 meals each day at 5000k calories +. I didn't think that I would be this bloated, water never seemed to be a prob, but I'm not even pissing for shit. I can honestly say I am drinking 1-2 gallons of water each day, and am pissing maybe 5-6 times only. What should I do? I was thinking of going to my doc tomorrow and pleading my case, and asking him for a armidex script or something to help cut this water and bloat, he is pretty cool and usually writes me a script for whatever I need that's within reason. Any suggestions? Stats are if anyone cares, 21 yo, 6' 242, wouldn't know my bf%, tho before my cycle started I was at 13% at 232. Any suggestions? comments? Diet is clean btw, carbs are 450+ and protein is 400+, while fats are all natural whatever found in foods. Feel free to move this if you think this doesn't belong here.

Thanks
    ravaz

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    arimidex /liquidex for bloat and anti e
    if u cant afford that proviron + nolvadex should work fine so i read in threads

also since u eat alot of protein get some ginger root and papaya for digestive enzymes,really helps with the protein absorption,so u dont get that bloat from the protein........

Thing is this, I have insurance so money is no thing. I have to tell my doctor what I need and why. I promised him I would never juice again, so if I tell him hey it happened all of a sudden, he won't buy it, he is a friend of my family's. I can be straight up with him, but then he won't ever take my word for it again, or I could just try my luck and see if he buys it. I guess only one way to find out eh

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i would like to see a dr prescribe arimidex to a male for bloat....that will be the fucking day....it's for breast cancer....will be interesting to see how he will conveince insurance that you have it...

try water pills....however water shuffles nutrients into the cells...

I did waterpills, even got extra stength. what a joke it was it did nothing for me. what can i ask the doc to give me?

PunkRawk is offline Member
    did you use the pms type??your right though arimidex will help extremely....i would just like to see you get it from the dr and have insurance cover that....maybe find a potasium sparing diuretic....

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    no dr.will prescribe that stuff. Buy it on the black market or take some over the counter water pills or cut back on your gear.
    watch your salt intake too.

Yeah, it's the PMS type of water pills. I followed the directions, take one with each meal don't exceed, so I haven't. I stopped taking it but I guess I can waste some time and give it another shot. There has to be something that the dr. will prescribe, with all these durgs out there these days, something would fit this. I seriously tried to cut out carbs for the weekend, and some drink more water, less water, but nothing. Went from able to see my abs to a beer belly lol, and I don't even drink beer. Well, I guess I can give it a shot, I busted my knee so while I'm there I'll ask him what he suggests I should do/take. Thanks guys.

-ravaz

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    arimidex and a water water water.....gh wouldnt hurt also

Thread Information