broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Can I just pack the syringes and needles?

I've got all my needles and syringes that I need to bring with me on my trip, and need to know if I can just pack them in my bag? Is it illegal to have syringes?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Depends on where your going and if there not allowed it might give them reason to search for other things. So this might not be good if you are going to be carrying gear. But in most cases it should be fine. JMO.

-g

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    I highly doubt it will be legal, its only legal if you have a script.
    Are you taking them to use for yourself? If the answer is yes take one or two syringes and keep them seperate from your needles.
    You can take a bunch of needles and use the same syringes. A few needles wont make any metal detectors go off and as long as it is not in a carry on you should be okay.. (dont keep it in a carry on, they do random searches even with domestic flights!)

PunkRawk is offline Member
    where are you going??

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I've decided that I'm just going to double up on my injections tomorrow morning, and have a buddy drop my juice and needles off at the post office to be next day'd too me. Should I send them together, or in different packages?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Depends on how much you got. Try to make them not too big. Several small packages better then one big one

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey bronco just pack them its not illegal to have needles , if it was every diabetic on the street would be pulled up. I say just take them.Mind you in saying that im not living in the states so look into it but you should be fine..............HITMAN

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it should be able to fit all in one postal box, the size of a video casset box. just mail it in one and you should be fine. actually the express (next day) boxes are even larger. you should have no probs at all. make sure to waive the signature on them if you don't want to sign, but sign or no sign, it doesn't make a difference. it might just ease your mind a bit when you receive.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    If you pack them and they are discovered remember this...
    It is not illegal to possess a bong, it's what you do with it that make it illegal. i.e. if they (needles) are discovered that just gives cops or customs "reasonable suspicion" to think that there may be other stuff to go with the needles, and a further search may ensue. best of luck

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    in canada, if the cops find a bong on my friends, they charge them for (pair-A-phen-eel-ia) lol, no idea how to spell that.

Thread Information