Dizzy is offline Banned

Question about Synthetek products

Has anyone used Synthetek's (makers of syntherol) injectable l-carnitine or time released injectable b-12? I plan on adding the b-12 to my cycle. Is it worth the extra money compared to their veterinary counterparts? Thanks in advance.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    wha does b-12 do in a cycle?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Well I haven't used it yet but supposedly it increases hunger and enery levels. This would be perfect for my bulking cycle.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I use b12 through most of my cycles, it gives me a feeling of well being-my appetite seems better on it as well. JMO

MrHuge is offline Junior Member

posted a reply in your other post..

see other thread you made. Loading phase 1ml per day for 1st week. Then mon, wed, frid, 1ml there after. You will be one hungry fool!

Mr.Huge

Big A is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy
    Has anyone used Synthetek's (makers of syntherol) injectable l-carnitine or time released injectable b-12? I plan on adding the b-12 to my cycle. Is it worth the extra money compared to their veterinary counterparts? Thanks in advance.
    Synthetek products have around for many years. You will only hear good things about them. On my board there's tons of people using them, including IFBB pros and they are all open about their use.

Regarding the money issue:

As explained in the other thread, over 99% of the B-12 injectibles on the market are cyanacobalamin, which neeeds ot be injected daily.
    Synthelamin (Synthetek's B-12), only needs to be injected twice a week as it's time release.
    You pay just under $50 for a bottle of Synthelamin of 2,000mcg per ml, 100ml bottle. At 2 ml per week, it will last you 50 weeks (1 year). That works out at just under 50c per ml, so under $1 per week.

If you get your vet B-12 at $10 per 100ml (example) which is only 1,000mcg/ml (so half the strength of Synthelamin), each ml costs you 10c. To get the same results as Synthelamin, you need 2 ml per day (2,000mcg) since cyanacobalamin has such a short life. So your daily bill is 20c which is $1.40 per week. Which is more expensive than Synthelamin.

Anyway, you see how when you look at it properly, Synthelamin is better value. But that is not the important thing. The omportant thing is that you only have to inject it twice a week, instead of being a daily pin cushion with normal vet B12.

Thread Information