mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

HCG and its Unbelievable Secondary uses!!

Hi Bros, I posted this last year but thought I would bring it back for a laugh. True story and funny!

I have been using hcg for many weeks with great success on my once shrinking testicles but I have also just come across another use for this wonderful product. A little over a week ago my girlfriend at the time, was 1 week late for her period and had come over to my place and we went to the drugstore and got her a pregency test. These test strips react to the presence of hcg which is a hormone a woman produces only when she is pregnant. So she goes into my bathroom and pees on the test strip and comes back out and we wait and wait but it produces only one stripe and two indicate pregnancy. She is obviously relieved since this would be very unplanned and unwanted. I knew w/o a doubt she never was pregnant- hello! Well being we have already broken up 4 times before getting back together this last time and I was getting a bit tired of her jadedness and huge ego plus her bull**** so I thought it would be a good time to have a little fun with her since it would be but a short period before this relationship blew apart for good anyhow. So I take the test strip along with the hcg I store in the fridge and go into the bathroom and squirt some hcg on the test strip and bring it back without her noticing anything. I lay the test back on the counter and wait and wait but it must of taken 10 minutes but did finally change to two stripes. Well I walk by the test strip pick it up and look at it with a gasp, my mouth wide open and eyes flickering in astonishment. "My God" I say, "you won't believe this", and I walk over to the couch half dazed and hand her the test stripe and walk into the bathroom trying to contain my laughter and glee. I come back out a minute later and she has her head in the couch and is crying...........
    Well she really was a bitch at times, no, almost all of the time now that I think about it but I am too kind to watch her cry when it was suppose to be a simple joke. So I walk over to the couch and I hold her by the shoulders and say please don't cry, I am sorry, you are not pregnant I did that. Well she looks up at me and I explain what I did and she is pissed! She gets up and starts putting her shoes on to leave but I ask her not to go and she does end up staying....... Well within a week of that we did break up for good..Thank God, am I relieved! But if any of you guys are looking for a practical joke that is perhaps not so funny to the woman than this could be for you.....

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Thats some funny ass ****!..Im gunna try this one

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    U R 1 COLD MUTHAFVCKA!!!!!!

very cool

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Talk about an emotional rollercoaster for her!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    should've kept it secret for a week! lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    should've kept it secret for a week! lol
    I agree I wouldn't have told her

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I agree I wouldn't have told her
    In hindsight and thinking how evil this woman was I think I would have waited a week now!

Thread Information