Thread: testerona 200

eagle66 is offline Junior Member

testerona 200

what would be a good beginning cycle dosage for testerona 200? also is it safe to take this alone?
    Thanx Eagle66

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO young bro...

wait at least 3 more years!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    3-400/week would be good for a beginner, no don't take it alone, I would stack it with something like EQ 3-400/week or Deca 400/week.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    my next cycle i am doing 12 weeks starting with 1200 mg the first week and 800 mg for 7 weeks then 600 for 2 weeks and 400 for 2 weeks you dont have to go down in mgs but i will run out before 12 weeks if i dont--also I am experienced I would wait 2 years if I was you then do about half my cycle for 12 weeks starting with about 800 mg week 1 then 600 week 2 then doing 400 per week for 10 weeks

billr is offline Junior Member
    fuck that man he is not too young, who cares when you start as long as u have hair on your balls, haha well not that young but if you are 18+ then really who cares. Yes, your test levels are through the roof and when u come off they will shoot right back through the roof. I also hear this shit about you can do it naturally, but if you want to do gear then do it, you can only benifit. The only complaint i have is if you don't know what your doing other wise your golden in my eyes
    billr

JOSE is offline New Member
    eagle, i would recomend you take a 10 week cycle 400mg/wk (2 shots) and stack it with deca at 200mg/wk in consideration that it will be your 1st cycle and your age is a primary concern. If you can wait two more years before hitting the gear and load up on natural supplements

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    thanks everybody for sharing their knowledge with me /this site has the coolest members
    Eagle66

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    t200 is underdose anyway ,he will be getting 300mgs around there

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    tornel or brovel, it is underdosed in my opinion but enanthate rocks, swole up!

jersey juice is offline Member
    IMO scrap that shit & get some human grade Schering Testoviron Enanthate at 250mg an amp & hit it @ 500mg a week.

Thread Information