rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

why do most people pick eq over deca?

Does eq give better results?I mean i know deca gives the deca dick but other than that , wouldnt they both give same results?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca can cause water retention (puffiness) because of progesterone. EQ won't aromotize and the results are comparable. However, deca has been known to alleviate joint pain. You just have to decide what your goals are. If your bulking, go with deca...you won't worry about the water and your joints won't ache as much from the heavier poundages. If your leaning out go with EQ as you will see nice gains in LBM without water retention.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Deca can cause water retention (puffiness) because of progesterone. EQ won't aromotize and the results are comparable. However, deca has been known to alleviate joint pain. You just have to decide what your goals are. If your bulking, go with deca...you won't worry about the water and your joints won't ache as much from the heavier poundages. If your leaning out go with EQ as you will see nice gains in LBM without water retention.

DITO

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Well said Big Pete. Since I've added EQ to my cycle I've definitely noticed an increase in Lean Body Mass. Pete, I might not have to wear the tank top in the next pic.LOL Hope your cycles going well to my brother.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Heres what Im fixing to do Im gonna do nor 200 400mg week t-200 500 mg week , week 1-8 then winny 50mg ed week 6-11 and colims of course but if i did eq instead of deca I would show better lean and less chance of GYNO?thats the main thing GYNO, which i will have nov.s on the side in case

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ = more vascularity,keepabe gains,increase appetite ........
    DECA = DECA DICK,DECA PROGESTERONE, I HATE DECA

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i like the more puffy look

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I have a couple of friends that swear by deca . One has been doing it for 5 years the other stopped but used it over seven years. It is all up to the person. Myself I like vascularity so I go with EQ but I have never tried deca. I am a little fearful of it because of the chance of progesterone gyno that no one has a sure answer of how to combat. But then again some people never have a problem with that as my friends didn't.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    deca also increases my appetite a lot, but not as much as eq.

eq does aromatize, but it aromatizes into estrogen. the estrogen is easy to control with anti-estrogens like arimidex , nolvadex , proviron . deca binds to and activates progesterone receptors, something that's very hard to prevent.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by johan
    Can arimidex by anyway stop deca from aromatasing to progesterone?
    No^, but I heard that adding Winny would help with the progesterone sides.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by johan
    Can arimidex by anyway stop deca from aromatasing to progesterone?
    deca doesn't aromatize into progesterone, it just binds to progesterone receptors and activates these receptors, causing progesterone-like side effects. winny can compete for these same receptors without activating them, but the effectiveness at preventing prog. sides is not known.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    EQ = more vascularity,keepabe gains,increase appetite ........
    DECA= DECA DICK,DECA PROGESTERONE, I HATE DECA
    LOL@ dOOfy-bro, at least TRY something before you proclaim your hatred for it. I'm on deca now and it's good stuff. I've experienced no puffiness or excess water retention. Just keep the diet in check, and take some test with it to offset the sexual sides and you're good to go.

Thread Information