Thread: Eq Or Deca

niceAndJuicy is offline New Member

Arrow Eq Or Deca

I just came across 50cc's of eq and 10 shots of Deca ........i am 5'7 170 and i wanna gain a coupla pounds of lean muscle...should i take 25 shots of eq and stack it with the deca or just do all 50 shots of eq.......help me out

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't stack deca and eq bro. Stack either one with test for best results. I would chose eq but thats my personal pref.

nymattyk is offline Member
    i would also go with eq over deca but would definitely add some test or winny (depending on your goal). you didnt specify how many mg/ml each was so there's not really too much info here to go on.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I would stack the deca and eq with test, but not together. Like the others guys said, test works well with both products... it will also help with the ole DD that comes with deca.

i got 50ml's of the eq and 10 ml of the deca ...i personally tryin to gain sum mass but also get cut..also how many cc's of the eq would i take every week?

thanks for all the help

diesel7 is offline New Member
    Deca and Eq are similar molecules. They both would compete for the similar receptor sites, therefore I would not run them together. As some stated above, run one or the other preferably the EQ over deca being that in the long run, you can cycle a bit longer on the EQ. Stack it with a test-ester and make some good gains.

Diesel7

Both deca and eq should be run at 400mg/wk for at least 8 wks.

D7

RON
    1st thing is you cant cut and bulk at the same time. If you could I would be ripped as hell. 2nd what kind of eq do you have? If its TTokkyo then prob 2cc per week most others will need alot more.

I got ganabol.....a man can dream of rippin up while gettin big cant he.
    So if i just did the 50cc's of eq ill get sum good size

Yes you will at 400mg/wk. An EQ or DECA cycle alone is not recommended. You will get far better gains by adding a test-ester with your cycle. This will guarantee solid gains that you keep!!!
    Ofcourse followed by a Clomid therapy 21 days after your last test shot.

D7

RON
    Originally posted by niceAndJuicy
    I got ganabol.....a man can dream of rippin up while gettin big cant he.
    So if i just did the 50cc's of eq ill get sum good size
    Ganabol hmmm? Get ready for a lot of shots. Thats 50mg/ml which for 400 mg/week is 8ccs.

Dream all you want bro. I dream about getting ripped and big at the same time everytime I look at my fat ass in the mirror

You will definitely get some gains from that but really test would help immensely. Just remember that diet and training is still the most important thing.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yo bro if your not in a hurry this will blow your mind you can wait to see my results
    every one is right on the fact that eq and deca is usually not run together cause they go after the same receptors
    but there is a new theory out that juice junkie and i have been looking into-- true they hit same receptors but deca runs of a progestrone while eq runs off a estrogen(explaining it simply)to the same receptor off seperate pathways.
    the theory is 300mg deca per week and 300 mg eq per week would get better results then 1 at 600mg per week.i have been hearing people experimenting with this with kick ass results

so next month i am going to run this cycle with fina at 75 mg per day and keep everyone posted.
    so you can wait to see how it works or you can start with picking 1 of those mixed with test(like people said) cause they would work better with test
    but dont mix yet on my advice as i would not give this advice no matter how interesting without trying it first my self

which one will let me keep more of my gains?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Here's a radical idea: Read up a bit.

Sorry, but your questions seem to show a lack of some basic knowledge on AS in general. Please dont 'take this as a flame--it's not meant to be. I just think that you should be fully aware of what's going on before you start playing with AS.

And by the way, I think that you should decide what results you want, craft a stack to help you achieve those results, then buy the gear--not inject whatever you run across.

Honestly, dont' rush into anything. Spend soem time here, read up on all the stuff and get a good gameplan in place before you start.

Don't forget the Clomid and Nolvadex !

Tapout: Keep us posted on your theory and any results you can show....

Ranger is offline New Member
    All good advice here, but when talking about EQ and Deca , though similar in alot of respects...they are in fact quite different with completely different associated sides....my choice would be EQ...but then again, everyone knew that already...<wink>

Ranger

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    ajax and nice and juicy read the eq post by juice junkie thats where i got idea

Thread Information