Thread: prop/tren/dbol

jersey juice is offline Member

prop/tren/dbol

I got the virormone prop which is 2ml and the tren is home brew. Now that's hitting 3 cc's ed. How would you guys recommend rotating injection sites, I usually go left delt, right delt, left tri, right tri, left quad, right quad, but usually no more than 2 cc's. I can take 3 cc's in the quad no problem, but the smaller muscles I don't want to go more than2 cc's. Would I be better off hitting tren in the morning and then prop at night? I haven't used the fast acting tren with a fast acting test yet and of course don't want an oil abcess...help me out..

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    why aren't you using your ass? you can take 3cc there easily...

I have a problem with hitting the siatic (sp) nerve, I either always hit a vein or that. I've passed out too many times, and have had the electric shock from that nerve that I just said fuck it no more. Very rarely can I get a good shot in there, so I think it's safer for me to keep that out of the rotation.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    lol.

in that case just rotate your usual spots. 2cc in the smaller muscles and 3cc in the larger ones. personally, 3cc goes in fine in my delts. have you thought of injecting your pecs and biceps? also, teardrops aren't bad either.

Cool, I might try 3 cc's in the delts...maybe I can seperate the fibers enough to get extra growth.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Now that were on the topic... How many people would you say have a problem with hitting the siatic nerve. I have been reading horror stories for quite a while. Is this a real big problem?

-g

Thread Information