Thread: Deca vs Eq

xplicit is offline Member

Deca vs Eq

Im still kinda new to the board and believe me i have found a ton of important info but i i come across a lot of people talking about these 2 and whcih they pefer. I heard deca can give you deca dick bitch tits but tis good for bulking and im taking winstrol so it helps with the joint pains that youget from winni. Eq i heard is a littl bit more money but doesnt have as many side effects to be honest i dont kno the side effects but i know it gves you a gret vasulcar look and its runs well with winni. Well can anyone tell me from personall experience which they liked better and waht side effects are known from eq. Thanks a lot guys everyone on here is great and real helpful and i know i ask a ton of questions and the same people seem to answer them but if its any value i greatly appreicate it.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    virtually the same...both low in androgens and pretty high anabolic ...less water rentention with eq then deca in my experiences....i like EQ 999999999 million beter then deca...

throw in a few more 9's and ill feel better its still too close to call. Whats the deal with water rententions anyway ?

it's hard as fuck to eat for one when your all water logged....secondly it effects your atheletic preformance and makes you lazy when your all full of water......

For my first cycle how uch a wek 200 or 400mgs?
    i hear run it with test cyp and winstrol
    some one gave me this idea for a cycle and im lookin at it now and did sme reseach and it seems good
    1 to 10 weeks cyp 400mg
    1 to 10 weeks eq 400mg
    7 to 12 weeks winny 50 mg ed
    Clomid start 2 days from the last winny at 300mg first day 100 next 10 days and 50 the last 10 days. Make sure you hsave arimadex and run it if you feel your tits tingle.

or should i run the winni 5-11

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    my roommate is takin 400mgs of eq and front loading @ 800 , takin cyp and winny also..i will keep u posted on how it does for him

Ok thanks alot bro. What arer his stats do you know ? height weight age etc.

is this a cutting cycle??why winstrol if it is not??

I want to cut but i do want to put on 15 pounds im up in the air with using either eq or deca

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Xplicit:

Stop EQ and Cypionate at Week 9!!! That way, both are still active during end of your winstrol application and both will be inactive by last winny shot!!!

This means Clomid can start immediately after last winny inject, rather than waiting three weeks after last winny inject!!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Nice planetx. I was thinking the same thing. No really I was... hehe

nymattyk is offline Member
    i am just finishing a cycle of cyp winny and eq as well. i have 5 days left of winny @ 50mg ed. results were very good, i ended up with about 15 lbs of SOLID quality muscle, my strength has increased ridiculously and i leaned out a little. i would have liked to lean out a little more so i'm picking up some clen tomorrow to finish off with. cycle looked like this:
    week 1-2 cyp @ 1800mg, EQ @ 600mg
    week 3-8 cyp @ 800mg
    week 3-10 EQ @ 500mg
    week 6-12 winny @ 50mg ED (long i know)

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Lots of cypio bro in the beginning!! How was the water retention?? SE's?? Any ancillaries to keep SE's in check?? Good sound results!

This is my first cycle and i dont know about doing as mgs a week as you did that seems to much for me. Was that your first cycle and whats your height and weight and age?

If i stop the cycle at 9 weeks for the cyp and eq
    do i keep winny at weeks 7-12? are should i run it earlier in the cycle ?

juice is offline New Member
    eq all the way bro. it gives you that awsome hard look and if gyno comes about you can take nolv, or arimidex . with deca good luck getting the abortion pill when you get gyno

Thread Information