Thread: omna VS. sust

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

omna VS. sust

OK. i have done some research trying to decide which to take omnadren or sustanon . I am looking for the least amount of water retention and acne which do u guys prefer and why. both are available to me now, i was just trying to get others opinions.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Well, as of recently they're both being produced with the exact same esters and mg amounts.

Rexx is offline New Member
    true that , identical since 2001

both omna and sust are exactly the dosages of test since 2001??? i read the info on this website that said they were different

Iowa is offline Banned
    If you want less water retention, then you'd be better off with prop IMO. Or you could take and AI and a SERM.
    I tried Omnas back in 2002 and they hurt like a bitch. I dont know what the BA content was, but it hurt like nothing else ive taken before.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to use sust/omna? Just curious because I would pick a single estered test over sust anyday IMO. I never really saw the purpose of sust. What's really the purpose of taking sust? If you say you want it for bulking then why not take some enan or cyp and not have to worry about the short acting esters in the sust making you inject EOD? If you want to hold less water, why not just take prop by itself? You will still be injecting EOD at least and you definitely won't be holding near as much water as sust. Just never added up in my book to shoot a steroid with both short and long acting esters when you can shoot either one by itself. Just my 2 cents.

i dont wanna waste anyones time with "what should i take" questions, but here it is......i am kinda a newbie at this. this is my 3rd cycle. i have 10 250 mg amps of omna and 20 200 mg amps of eq. if i took 250 a week of omna and 400 a week of the eq is that a relatively decent cycle?? i will use pct of course. by the way i am trying to keep the test low as i always seem to really break out from it......thank for your help in advance....

nathanw21 is offline Member
    keep that test higher than the eq.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?
    ...20 200 mg amps of eq...
    I might be out of the loop, but Ive never seen eq in amps before. Is it an UGL or vet?

yeah sorry.....its in 10 ml bottle

Thread Information