The original jason Guest

Any NA or AA members?

probably not related to aas but this is the busiest forum and I just wanted to know if there are any other members out there if you dont know what it is then dont ask cos if u r u will know??!!

peace
    jason

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    AA- 6yrs.

The original jason Guest
    nice one thanks welcome to the board personally im NA mainly but do both 7 years next month just thought it was worth posting cos I know in my head when i started with aas that i was a little unsure how it would affect my recovery, though it would be nice to know otehr members, there are 2 otehr guys I have met through the boards that are on the firm to.

peace
    jason

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    I am in recovery also ...now at 1 year...AA&NA...one of my closest friends and I are in the gym and the rooms together....we both have the same amount of time and were asking ourselves the same question about our recovery as it pertains to AS. I look at it as a border line behavior but its not mind alterning or mood changing( except when I look in the mirror)..hehe...Fitness is a large part of my recovery...Mind, body, spirit...Nice to know a mod here is connected in our brotherhood.

Later

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Happy (early) Birthday OJ. BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY Keywest. My first year was when I got really serious about fitness....great way to fill all those hours we used to.........well you know what I mean

Good to know some of my other bros are on the board.

Longhorn

4plates is offline Banned
    3 yrs this christmas not a drop,not even a thought,
    will power, baby. will power

The original jason Guest
    excellent nice to see u all, anyof u feel free to pm me if u got any questions nice to see bros doing well keep it up
    <B>peace
    jason</B>

The original jason Guest
    thought i would keep this one going anymore????

jason

Thread Information