Thread: sus

kingjmack is offline Junior Member

sus

I only have 11 amps of sus (no way of getting any more) and 4000mg of fina, 30 clomid. would it be better to do 250mg sus a week or 500 mg a week. the fina would be 75mg ed.

billr is offline Junior Member
    i don't see why 250 wouldn't be sufficient, i was on only 125/wk and got very very good gains, but then again i react to juice very well
    billr

how many weeks did you do 125?

BIGBOSS is offline Banned
    well, truth.. you got enought there to start a piramid cycle...

since most gains come in the first month after diminish..

you would want to do sus like this... piramiding....this is every 7th day shot regiment.
    week 1 sus125
    week 2 sus250
    week 3 sus500
    week 4 sus750
    week 5 sus500
    week 6 sus250
    week 7 sus125
    post clomid............or hcg .

This is not an old methode many guys still use this methode of pirmamiding testosterones ... inorder to fool the patuitary in thinking that its own natural test levels have not been tampered with.. thus restoring your levels back to 90% efficiency..

its a pretty good methode i've used it once and no clomid afterwards it worked and i kept my gains...... afterwards.. i'm talking from personal experience..

you don't have to do this cycle its mearly a suggestion.........
    Last edited by BIGBOSS; 03-26-2002 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks Bro.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    dude, don't fuckin pyramid. there is no reason to. run everything straight through at the same dosage. if you can't get sust from organon, try getting the ttokkyo version and run 500mg a week.

Big J

Originally posted by BIG_JDAWG
    dude, don't fuckin pyramid. there is no reason to. run everything straight through at the same dosage. if you can't get sust from organon, try getting the ttokkyo version and run 500mg a week.

Big J

sure there is ! he can piramide it why not?? most of the gains come in the first month anyways.... after that they diminish....

so why not piramid you got a better chance in accumulating more muscle with this methode........

don't listen do people who have not tried alteast sever different styles in cycling i have done severl and can add my experience..

when someone comes on here and says no don't listen the first thing that comes to mind is wheres this guys pic?
    i would love to see why you say no? my pics in my avatar i got nothing to hide...

alright bro, i'm not gonna sit and get into little flames with you. here are two, yes, TWO, threads explaining why NOT to pyramid. so i am not the only one who thinks pyramiding and tapering is stupid

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...light=tapering

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ght=pyramiding

Originally posted by BIG_JDAWG
    alright bro, i'm not gonna sit and get into little flames with you. here are two, yes, TWO, threads explaining why NOT to pyramid. so i am not the only one who thinks pyramiding and tapering is stupid

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...light=tapering

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ght=pyramiding

thats not what we are talking about do you read???

i said the most gains come in the first month....!!! after dimish....

theres no sence in doing 500mg straite thats just retarded anyways.....

man you've yet to have experience with AS do you ? how old are you ? 19?

i been doing this since the 80's

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    sorry bro bigjdawg ---is right pyramid has been proven a waste----front load over 800mg first 2 weeks then go to 400-500 area. with sus it takes a couple of weeks to get into system and a couple to get out so pyramid dont make sence for sus more than regular test. and ive done cycles many ways I can tell you front load and maintain even which keeps blood levels even is best. im not trying to diss you i used to pyramid also untill it was proven to me that it dont work as well i still come down at ends of weeks from 1200 first week 800 weeks 2-9 then 600 week 10-400 week 11- 200 week 12. but thats just so i wontrun out before 12 weeks

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Tapout and BIGJDAWG are right. Pyramiding is the old way of thinking, sorry bro.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Just do 250mgs a week for 9 weeks and 500 the first. I did 250mgs a week for my first two cycles and it did me just fine. I went from 210 to 220 and down to 216 post and the second one I went from 216 to 227 and then back down to 223. Not too bad for only 250mgs a week.

Thanks guys, what about mixing the sus and fina in the same shot?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No problem...both oil based...you're good to go.

Originally posted by JRob
    Just do 250mgs a week for 9 weeks and 500 the first. I did 250mgs a week for my first two cycles and it did me just fine. I went from 210 to 220 and down to 216 post and the second one I went from 216 to 227 and then back down to 223. Not too bad for only 250mgs a week.
    I know dude so manythings come into play when on AS..

example your age! your job i/e high stress high cortisol levels have been associated wth stress young people tend to have alote of these days..

the higher the cortisol levels the greater chance of gaining more muscle on as little as 250mg of sus ever 10 days......Its the heavy suppression AS has on cortisol levels..(however once off a cycle its hard to maintain if your cortisol levels remain the same)..

and no i am not gonna post links and prove on and on its a common fact..

and i don't care about what that link says in anabolicreview about piramiding..

its a common fact if you use AS you should know this already MOST GAINS come in the first month and diminish there on... dosen't take a genius to know that if you've done AS...

as for the mod saying piramiding is a wast.. so if i inject sus in my ass its a wast?? am i missing someting here i am sure if i piramid or not .. as soon as i inject that sus in my as i am sure it iwll work.. wheres the wasting? time? bit? sus dosen't work piramiding how? why ! lolololololol... your comment dude is flawed
    Last edited by BIGBOSS; 03-27-2002 at 09:00 AM.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro look at the damn esters in the sus, it is self tapering, there is no need to taper the amount you inject on a weekly basis. So how is that NOT wasting time?? That is why your gains (if you have indeed ever cycled) have stopped after the first month b/c you were tapering a drug that does so on its own.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Bro look at the damn esters in the sus, it is self tapering, there is no need to taper the amount you inject on a weekly basis. So how is that NOT wasting time?? That is why your gains (if you have indeed ever cycled) have stopped after the first month b/c you were tapering a drug that does so on its own.

why not?! ok look so i build it up big deal.. and sure it diminishes the second month my gains off the sus..

jesus what do i do! lolol .! i introduce HCG dude in the second month its a play on the muscle receptor thus, maximizing my gains till i finish .. how hard is that ! jesus..!lololol ...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIGBOSS

why not?! ok look so i build it up big deal.. and sure it diminishes the second month my gains off the sus..

jesus what do i do! lolol .! i introduce HCG dude in the second month its a play on the muscle receptor thus, maximizing my gains till i finish .. how hard is that ! jesus..!lololol ...
    Hey BigBoss, I thought you said in another post you've never juiced?!?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I give up arguing, obviously BIGBOSS is and always will be the king of juicing....when are we going to see you at the olympia??? It isn't hard huh, okay bro, maybe if you just blindly stick shit in your body. Research would show that MUCH of your logic is flawed. Starting with the tapering of sus, then with the use of HCG post cycle....not to mention that you lose ALL credibility by claiming to have experience with steroids since the 80's and in another post claim to have never used. I am done trying to talk sense in to you b/c it is obvious you are the epitomy of perfection and cannot learn anymore on the subject....bye.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    As they all said there is no need to taper it as it does it all by itself.

Got some bad news bros, I was trying to open one of my amps and crushed it. I had to learn my lesson the hard way. I just ordered an amp opener. The second one went o.k. Had to have my wife give me the injection, when she did it, she forgot to pull back on the syringe and pushed it in way to fast. Now I really have a pain in my ass. Is the pain normal?

The pain is normal and will go away in a few days. Next time make sure she aspirates (pulls back before injecting) and depresses the plunger SSSLLLOOOOWWWLYYY....it makes a difference.

Secondly, you don't need an amp opener, a nail file and pen top work just fine. Gently score the neck of the amp, place the pen top over top of the amp and snap off!! Works like butter everytime.

When you score the amp with a nail file does it have to be all the way around the neck of the amp?

Yep....just a light scoring will do fine.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    No on the tapering, 125mg week WTF, Dr. will give 200mg for ppl with low test levels to get them back to normal, now assuming you are normal and you want to grow, you will need around 500mg week for good results, you see low dose of test will still shut down your natural production of test, so you need to replace that plus extra if your looking for growth.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    I give up arguing, obviously BIGBOSS is and always will be the king of juicing....when are we going to see you at the olympia??? It isn't hard huh, okay bro, maybe if you just blindly stick shit in your body. Research would show that MUCH of your logic is flawed. Starting with the tapering of sus, then with the use of HCG post cycle....not to mention that you lose ALL credibility by claiming to have experience with steroids since the 80's and in another post claim to have never used. I am done trying to talk sense in to you b/c it is obvious you are the epitomy of perfection and cannot learn anymore on the subject....bye.
    What a dorkbrain to argue with a VET like Kizer, BigBoss you need to have your head examined.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    hmmm pyramid sus???

I have done a few cycles in my time and YES before you yell at me I HAVE tried pyramids.....

DONT - it's a silly notion and a waste of gear - especially with sus.

what is your next lie BigBoss?

BigBoss, i think your credibility on this board is about 0 because everything you have posted as either been a flame, or something that has contradicted yourself. first you say you took like 50cc's of primo. then you tell BigKev that you are all 100% natural, no juicing for you. now you say that you have been doing this shit with sust since the 80's. now what's it gonna be next?? you finished 3rd in the Olympia behind Coleman and Cutler?! i have never tried to start shit with anyone on this board. i try to be friends with all. but with you, you really fucking piss me off and i honestly think there is no reason why you are still here. that is just my opinion. and it looks like i have alot of people who got my back about how stupid pyramiding is. thanks guys. appreciate it! now i am done with you BigBoss. i will ignore every post/comment you make towards me, or anyone else for that matter because obviously, it will be bullshit like the ones you have posted already.

J

right out of anabolic school! lololololol

because someone told me the old way was take 4 dbols a day..

today the new way is eat the whole god dam bottle !

fuking good one ! hahahah.....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    right out of anabolic school! lololololol

because someone told me the old way was take 4 dbols a day..

today the new way is eat the whole god dam bottle !

fuking good one ! hahahah.....
    Those guys are pretty funny huh? Kinda like you say you are a ripped 260 in your avatar? If that's ripped, I'd hate to see your opinion of fat or "bulking"...And 260? haha good one...

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

I agree...

don't pyramid, it's just not worth it.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    im seriously starting to think bigboss is mentally challanged....he definitely cant type...and all of his LOLOL and HAHAHA shit is just plain stupid...he articulates himself as if he were 14 years old....and QUIT REFERRING to you avatar---its nothing spectacular!!stop fooling yourself
    -Cy

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    uh - while I can hardly argue that a lot of gains come early on in the cycle - with a sust only - you arent even going to see any serious gains at all until about the 3rd week (when you start geting the longer esters). Unless you are hitting a heavy oral from day one or a fast acting ester, the gains come later - but even so, that totally disproves your own point - if they come early on, why pyramid - hit it hard for 4 weeks and get your system back up to normal - but it doesnt happen that way - not on sust anyway - fina/dbol /prop, yes, possible. Anyway, you obviously are somewhat limited in firsthand knowlege of the subject - thats ok, just dont pontificate as if you are some sort of expert.

Thread Information