Thread: Clen??

georgie24 is offline Member

Clen??

HI EVERYONE IM NEW TO THIS BOARD...
    IM A 24 YEAR MALE OLD 227BLS 30%BF.
    IVE BEEN USING TETRACAL FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND ITS WORKED GREAT.CARDIO HERE AND THERE AND WEIGHTS BUT I WANNA LOSE ABOUT 60 POUNDS OF FAT FAST.BY FEBUARY OR SO
    DOES ANYONE HAVE A REGIMEN THEY WANNA SHARE.CLEN ?EQ?
    MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO HAVE A HARD BODY.ANY INPUT IS APRECIATED. THAX GUYS!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The most important thing is a clean diet. Im trying to drop about 5-7% body fat. I cleaned up my diet and I was amazed at how much more effective my gym time was. What's your diet like now?

georgie24 is offline Member
    WAKE UP 2 CAPUSLE ECA
    2 HOURS LATER EGGS WHOLEWHEAT WRAP
    3 HOURS LATER 2-3 PURDUE CHICKEN CUTLETS
    4 HOURS LATER PROTIEN SHAKE

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that all you eat on an average day? I would suggest 6 small meals a day. No less that 2000 cal split it up like this protien/carb/fat 50/35/15. That's what Ive been doing. There is the keto diet also its a little more complicated though. Zone diets are also good.

Clen can help too. Imo though just keep going with your ECA for now.

The original jason Guest
    being somewhat of a diet person I would like to say a few things ron has a point on the diet if you keep it clen you find the gym so much more effective and to be honest losing fat well that much isnt about aas however they might help you to keep some of the muscle. Personally I lost about 130-150lbs totally natural before I ever got into aas and when i look back at the pics when i was about 180 down from about 320 I looked so bare no muscle at all so I know alot of what i lost was muscle I wasnt so much into things then like I am now the aas came later. I would opt for light test cycle with equipose/winnie/clen/armidex also go with a diet of about 1800-2000 calories per day( i have gone alot lower on cutting and didnt lose much muscle) made of as low on the carbs as you can I had it down to 25g per day once but felt lethargic as fuck and found that I craved alot of carbs so I went with about 50 g per day and that really helped keep the cravings down and not feeling to tired I was trainig twice a day then to. Split the meals up as much as possible the more often you eat the better keeps your metabolism speeded up and helps to lose fat personally I listen to my body and see whats what I find its the best way hope that helps if you want any more details on a cyle feel free to ask hope that helps

peace
    jason

Thread Information