Thread: Alcohol in Tren

falconer is offline Junior Member

Alcohol in Tren

Spoke with ** and he said that he is no longer selling Tren cause of the swelling that goes on at the injection site. He says, this is due to the 20% alcohol content. I have 300ml's of this stuff. (1)Besides trying to trade back with him, is there anything I can do to get rid of the alcohol and pain?. (2) And if so, will this lead to bacteria in the Tren? Please be specific on how. Thanks

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can sterilize it by heating it to kill BA content and reduce the pain, take the vial,take a needle,make a hole in the vial rubber with the needle still it their,make sure the needle does not touch the oil,set oven at 250 degree's ,do this 3x at 10mins each, 1st time 10mins take out and let it cool and repeat or u can do the same thing but instead of using the oven put it in boiling water....

Doofy

So I leave the pin in the vial and disconnect the syringe?? Any problem since the alcohol is burned off with bacteria

that is correct remove syringe ,heat kills bacteria

Doofy one more ?? When the alcohol is burned off, how long will the Tren last before it get bacteria from no preservative

i am not sure not that,but the bacteria should of been killed the 1st time.....

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    I'm no pro, but isn't the alcohol necessary for suspension of the tren and bacteria control. If you fuck around too much with the tren trying to get rid of the alcohol you might end up with 260ml of useless liquid, especially if it sits around your house for a few months.

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking (uh oh).......isnt alcohol used to kill bacteria? isnt that why we swab the area w/ an alcohol prep pad?

I was thinking of filling a 20ml vial, say with 10ml of Tren and only heat that. In 10 days, do the same thing. That way the alcohol stays in the large vial for the duration, except for the last 10 days when you are injecting. Thoughts

Thread Information