Thread: T-3 Post Cyle

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

T-3 Post Cyle

i was told t-3 is not good post cycle i was looking to run a clen /t-3/keto mix thru out cycle and pct should i drop the t-3 once i hit pct

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i always cycle on and off t3, so id have a rest for afew weeks then hit it again..ive tried both ways and i seem to respond better if i cycle it..how long were you expecting to stay on it??

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Just run the t3 during and hit the clen during pct. What doses are you thinking on t3? and how will you run it?

12 week cycle 1 week on 1week off wanted to do a clen /keto/t-3 mix
    planning on using 25mcg of t-3- 80- 100mcg clen-1-2mg keto ed 1 week on 1 week off
    during 12 week cycle and during pct

i was told to do the 12 weeks 1 w on 1w off of the clen keto t-3 but stop t-3 when i start pct and just continue the cle/keto for pct

never taken t-3 b4 so im not sure on the dose was told that 25 mcg ed is enuf

25mcg your body already produces, why not use the 7/5 split? day 1- 50mcg 2thru7- 100mcg and 5 days clean for thyroid. I am not sure on clen but I would at least go 60mcg first day maybe like this 60/80/100/120/120/120/60 and wait 5 days then again.
    Just a suggestion, Mallet would have more insight. Read all his threads about thyroid first and then if you pm have all your info so he can answer you.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Actually, if you are doing the 7/5 split it is as follows...
    day 1... 1/4 max
    day 2.... 1/2 max
    days 3-7.. max
    5 days off
    You max is 1mcg per pound of bodyweight rounded down to the nearest whole.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Actually, if you are doing the 7/5 split it is as follows...
    day 1... 1/4 max
    day 2.... 1/2 max
    days 3-7.. max
    5 days off
    You max is 1mcg per pound of bodyweight rounded down to the nearest whole.
    Even with clen ?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Even with clen?
    Yeah, according to Mallatt you are only supposed to take the clen during the 7 days on because clen can have a negative effect on thyroid function. So, that way you are giving your thyroid and you receptors a break. Still run benadryl every third week and use your thyroid supps (coleus and T-100) throughout.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I am actually running a 9/5 split with a small ramp up at the beginning (just like normal) and then the same one at the end. This way it makes it a little easier for me to keep track of where I am in the cycle because it is 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Yeah, according to Mallatt you are only supposed to take the clen during the 7 days on because clen can have a negative effect on thyroid function. So, that way you are giving your thyroid and you receptors a break. Still run benadryl every third week and use your thyroid supps (coleus and T-100) throughout.
    I meant dosages would change if running both simultaniously... Still run 200mcg of t3 if you weigh 200lbs. Then if running both clen and t3 you do not adjust doses? Not length of time, even with clen?, but adjusting clen or t3 when ran concurrently.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I meant dosages would change if running both simultaniously... Still run 200mcg of t3 if you weigh 200lbs. Then if running both clen and t3 you do not adjust doses? Not length of time, even with clen?, but adjusting clen or t3 when ran concurrently.
    Same doseages if ran at the same time. For instance... right now my max T3 is 200mcg, but I only use 60-80mcg of clen because that is all that I need. As for length of time, you can run T3 for as long as you want to just as long as your AM resting temp is within 0.5 degrees from day to day at max. With clen.... to tell you the truth I have not considered length. I assumed that since I was taking 5 out of every 14 days off and running benadryl every 3rd week that I could run it for as long as I ran the T3. I know that I have read that you can run it for up to 6 weeks straight with the benadryl.

thanks guys

Annabus is offline New Member
    Can someone recommend Valentines Day Stockings? Cheers x

JuliaAcild is offline New Member

Skin Conditions Bath and Beauty wholesaler

Could somone recommend a Orange Oil beauty products manufacturer? Thank you xox

Thread Information