CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

21yrs old..cant urinate!

Hey guys, I have had this problem for months now. It started to be exact 4 1/2 months ago about. I noticed that I could not urinate normally, it just really hurt and would not come out. I went to see a urologist and he put me on cipro 2x day and told me that i had an extreemly swollen prostate and it was infected...i didnt mention juice to him because i was afraid, but could it be from that? i finished my cipro, but i stil have a swollen prostate, so he puit me on strong anti-biotics, and now im also takin saw palmetto 320mg/day. could this infection be from juicing? im 21yrs old this is not normal for my age!

Methuselah is offline Member
    What are you asking us for? You already know that you should tell your doctor that you have been using steroids and that you are afraid that you have developed prostrate cancer because you started too young. Go back to your doc and come clean with him so he can help you. I'll bet you miss those errections.

Yet another example of why you should wait to juice.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    In my opinion i would of told the doc iam on AS...

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    CANCER? WOULDNT he have seen that if i had it when i was checked? dude thats not nice to say

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i've heard that ephedrine can give men prostrate problems

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    ephedrine will cause your prostrate to swell up yes, as does the convert of Test or anything else to DHT, you better get of whatever your on and be honest with Dr. He may rag you out, but so what, you need to get this under control especailly so young.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Definatley tell the doc about the AS and you'll probably get blood work done, also ask him about Beta Sitosterol it works a hellva lot better than Saw Palmetto!!

I'm sorry. I'm just f'n with ya. You need to get to the doc and come clean with him though. He may want to check for more things if he has more information.

Did he check your blood for PSA levels? How did he conclude infection, was it just his assupmtion or were there other tests?

BIGBOSS is offline Banned

Re: 21yrs old..cant urinate!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CLK Davey
    Hey guys, I have had this problem for months now. It started to be exact 4 1/2 months ago about. I noticed that I could not urinate normally, it just really hurt and would not come out. I went to see a urologist and he put me on cipro 2x day and told me that i had an extreemly swollen prostate and it was infected...i didnt mention juice to him because i was afraid, but could it be from that? i finished my cipro, but i stil have a swollen prostate, so he puit me on strong anti-biotics, and now im also takin saw palmetto 320mg/day. could this infection be from juicing? im 21yrs old this is not normal for my age! [/QUOTE

buddy why would you be affraid to tell you doctor your on steroids !
    o please spare me dude,, its called client confidentiality its against the law for a doctor to disclose your info even to the law...

i once brought a bottle of abombs with me to the doctors ! he asked what i was on so i showed the bastaRD !

... NEVER in life do you ever have to be afraid of anyone have the balls dude to discuse your problem .. if not then suffer with it..
    thats the facts of life !! sometimes...

Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Wait a minute you are natural right?????

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...564#post144564
    Number 2...

Re: Re: 21yrs old..cant urinate!

Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    i once brought a bottle of abombs with me to the doctors ! he asked what i was on so i showed the bastaRD !
    What, no pictures this time?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Re: 21yrs old..cant urinate!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    Hey guys, I have had this problem for months now. It started to be exact 4 1/2 months ago about. I noticed that I could not urinate normally, it just really hurt and would not come out. I went to see a urologist and he put me on cipro 2x day and told me that i had an extreemly swollen prostate and it was infected...i didnt mention juice to him because i was afraid, but could it be from that? i finished my cipro, but i stil have a swollen prostate, so he puit me on strong anti-biotics, and now im also takin saw palmetto 320mg/day. could this infection be from juicing? im 21yrs old this is not normal for my age! [/QUOTE

buddy why would you be affraid to tell you doctor your on steroids !
    o please spare me dude,, its called client confidentiality its against the law for a doctor to disclose your info even to the law...

... NEVER in life do you ever have to be afraid of anyone have the balls dude to discuse your problem .. if not then suffer with it..
    thats the facts of life !! sometimes...
    A-bombs!!! I thought you were all natural at 190?

ok dude a pic just for yoU!!!!! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21yrs old..cant urinate!-sero.jpg  

Re: Re: Re: 21yrs old..cant urinate!

Originally posted by Big Rush

A-bombs!!! I thought you were all natural at 190?

wow ! judjing by my pic in avatar! 190lbs you say ! i look impressive huh! wow ! thanks..
    .lol

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Question

Why the fuck would someone lie about being natural?

Carlos2 is offline New Member
    Wussup kid,
    be straight up with your doc bro. In order for you to get the right treatment, he/she has to know what u have done that could possible affect you in any way, shape, or form. And to answer your question, yes, juice can cause serious probs with your prostate, including enlargement. I would suggest going back being straight up with the doc and taking it from their.
    peace
    Patrick

Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    ok dude a pic just for yoU!!!!! lol
    I was kidding. Advertise that sh*t somewhere else.

NightOp is offline Member
    CLK > try checking out this post > http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...0&pagenumber=1

its freaking long and will take hours to read but might help you understand what is going on with your prostate... also, if I were you i would tell the doc about any past AAS, don't worry bro.

Originally posted by NightOp
    CLK > try checking out this post > http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...0&pagenumber=1

its freaking long and will take hours to read but might help you understand what is going on with your prostate... also, if I were you i would tell the doc about any past AAS, don't worry bro.

Don't you have to pay for that board? man they are not cheap!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    so where can I find finasteride?

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member
    Tell your doctor, you can't mess with your health like this. He is there to help you, what are you so worried about.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    CLK > try checking out this post > http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...20&pagenumber=1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you have to pay for that board? man they are not cheap! - Bigboss

Are you serious????? EF is now a paysite

Damn you're right dude, day aint cheap

Thread Information