LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

My Spiropent Clen tabs, REAL OR FAKE?!?!

I am on my 3rd day of my Clen cycle, and am taking 4 tabs today.

Day 1: 2 tabs
    Day 2: 3 tabs
    Today: 4 tabs

I have felt NO shakes yet, or anything.....Just sweat a little more and sometimes get tired

I posted pics of the Clen in the Pictures forum, and was confirmed that it was real, however, since I see no sides, shaking, etc, I'm starting to wonder.

I went to Mexico and bought Spiropent .02mg Clen tabs made by a company called PROMECO. On the back of the package, it says Spriopent* Tabletas .02 mg and has a Promeco logo.

Are these Clen tabs real? Why aren't I getting the affects you all say you get? Maybe because its only my 3rd day? or I'm only at 4 tabs? I take 2 in the morning, and 2 in the afternoon.

Tomorrow I will be going to 5 tabs, then 6.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    they're usually not faked cuz they're dirt cheap.

if you've been taking a lot of fat burner (eca or xenedrine) then you will feel nothing from the clen .

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro,

I have the exact same ones. Mine work great. But, evil is correct, if you take alot eca you wont feel it till about 6 or 7tabs/day!!

I have taken my 4 tabs for today ( Day 3 ).

They have definitely kicked in. My hands are shaking, and I'm all jittery.

About time, Tomorrow I will be going to 5 tabs, then the next day 6. I'm having trouble typing on the keyboard right now...LOL

Thanx for responses guys.....

What about Cardio while on Clen ? People say DO AS MUCH as possible, but what abou eating up muscle? Can I run 1.5 miles on an empty stomach in the morning, AND do cardio post workout....Can Cardio be done 7 days a week 45 min/day?

Hey guys, I am on my 5th day of my Clen cycle now.

Today is my first day up at 6 tabs per day.

I feel no shakes, no sides, no anything. I need to know if my tabs are REAL OR FAKE?

Only 2 people have responded, and said they are real, but I need to know what is going on here.

They are: Spiropent 20mcg tabs made by Promeco.
    I picked them up myself in Mexico while I was there.

I have pictures of the Clen posted in the Steroid Pictures Forum. Please take a look, and let me know if they are real, Otherwise, WHY aren't I feeling sides?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    they look good, bud. If you are getting the shakes they are good. Also I found that my jaw would act funny at night. It would chatter as if I were cold or something, without the chillls. Also hands shook like a mofo, but by the time I got to my 6 day my body got tolerance to it and I had little to no shakes.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it wouldn´t be worth anyone´s money to fake clen . don´t worry they´re real.

I experienced SLIGHT shakes in my hands when I started, thats it. Just very very very small shakes. Hardly noticeable unless you really pay attention. That was just for 1 day, now, up to 6 tabs, feel nothing again.

Thread Information