Thread: alchol and gear

xplicit is offline Member

alchol and gear

WHat are your feelings on it. I know afew people tell me they were fine when they drank on juice, I aslo heard some things about people gettin really sick and thowing after they first few sips me myself i am a moderate drinker i dont do it as often as i use to but i can drink all night long and im worried that i wont be able to drink at all when i do my cycle in May. I know the 17aa roids are dangerous to the liver im doing winstrol tabs so i figure i wont drink when i do the winni part of te cyle which is the 6th or 7th week. Since gear liek deca and cyp sus eq arent 17aa can i drink while im on them ?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    This thread has been done to death.If you do a search you will get the answer...(NO FLAME BRO)

No problem its just i been searching for all types of info so whil i search for the other info i set up a thred about another question that might be able to save me time and go back to while im searching lol basically i liek to mutli task and do a few things at the same time.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    xplicit injection steroids are ok to drink on....but your are dealing with winny tabs which in many cases have produced strong side effects..mostly joint pain...but it is a 17aa oral steroid ...so the answer would be no you shouldn't drink on them. I personally should not have drank while on d-bol since it too is a 17aa pill...but i did but REMEMBER i had to have many many liver checks so i know mine is tough..also i kept it within a 3 or 4 beer limit

I dont think im going to drink while i do the winni but the part of the cycle where i go and do a non-17aa gear can i drink on it ?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    You can. People do it but your better off not taking in the empty calories. And if your on anything 17aa or that is filtered/ or goes through the liver you would be an ass to drink. JMO.

MindBomb is offline Member
    If you made the commitment to juice, don't do alcohol. It's matter of discipline. You are putting your body through exteme means, don't add on extra burden of alcohol to it. Say you don't drink for the whole duration of your cycle. What have you missed?

androplex is offline Donating Member
    My doctor told me that I "could" drink one shot of crown or one glass of red wine at night on 100 mg of cyp, 8 iu of hGH, and 50 mg DHEA. Will more than likely be raising the cyp level once my doc sees how I do on it. But I am not going to drink while on cyp. I want to get the best results I can. Good luck on your decision. Be smart bro.....

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    drinking decreases protein systhesis by something like 30%. So if your willing to compramise 30% of your gains then go right ahead, personally i would want that extra, instead of drinking.
    Late
    PADDLER

Note to self get wort remover cream for big wart on ass

Note to self drink as much as you can till May and then dont think about alchol again till July.

FUCKKK i wasnt suppose to say the first one out loud.

Thread Information