Thread: play it safe!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

sad part of my life

Alright fellas, as i already mentioned i had to have shoulder surgery last thursday. They cut half in from my collarbone so my ac joint can relax and i have a good distance before my shoulder blade, collarbone, or any other bone in my shoulder starts rubbing together.
    The bad news....I figured it would be really sore and day by day get less sore and i can move it a lil more....well thats not the caseI was told yesterday by my doc i have to do my own therapy through all this pain...and believe me i have one hell of a pain tolerance, but this is total agony. Basically he said i have to learn how to use my right arm all over again =\ I have to take my left hand and hold my right arm when doing anything...to somewhat control the shaking, plus i cant lift it up on its own anyway.
    Although this injury was not from anything i did wrong, i have endured a few injuries when on various kinds of supplementations all the way up to AS...what your muscles can handle at that time does not mean your tendons and/or ligaments can...so just play it safe my friends. I would HATE for anyone to have to go through this.
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 03-27-2002 at 11:03 AM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: sad part of my life

Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    Alright fellas, as i already mentioned i had to have shoulder surgery last thursday. They cut half in from my collarbone so my ac joint can relax and i have a good distance before my shoulder blade, collarbone, or any other bone in my shoulder starts rubbing together.
    The bad news....I figured it would be really sore and day by day get less sore and i can move it a lil more....well thats not the caseI was told yesterday by my doc i have to do my own therapy through all this pain...and believe me i have one hell of a pain tolerance, but this is total agony. Basically he said i have to learn how to use my right arm all over again =\ I have to take my left hand and hold my right arm when doing anything...to somewhat control the shaking, plus i cant lift it up on its own anyway.
    Although this injury was not from anything i did wrong, i have endured a few injuries when on various kinds of supplementations all the way up to AS...what your muscles can handle at that time does not mean your tendons and/or ligaments can...so just play it safe my friends. I would HATE for anyone to have to go through this.
    damn bro I hope everything works out but what do you think was the main as was that really contributed to this injury and if you could go back before it happened is there any supplements or anything that wouldve helped out? Have you ever taken winny?If so is there anything to take with it to help the joints or tendons? Hope you get better bro.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well bro i know deca contributes to lubricating the joints, but my injury came from the fact that i was so small, that when my upper body started building muscle, it caused my collar bone and shoulder blade to start pulling apart...the only thing connecting the 2 is the ac joint and it was stretching it like a rubber band...great news is the doc said everything went great and that my rotator cuff and everything else was just fine

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    get well soon

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Hope you will be better soon

Thread Information