iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

what to stack with eq

i need help with my cycle. My bf is 16% and i want to cut it down and get a little size. I have some cycle experience witht eh basics. On hand i have 4000mg eq and 3000mg winny and 150 clen tabs with nolva and clomid on hand. Which should i stack with this i can get sust at 11 per amp and primo at 12 per amp so my choice is bw these two. If i shot 150mg eq along with an amp of either of these every other day which should i choose. should i drink the winny for the last 30 days at 100mg or the full length of the cycle at 50 mg. and where should the clen be throughn in..

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm sorry i'm not answering your question, but i think you'd be better off cutting down your bf% first with diet and cardio, then hitting a cycle with eq/winny/test. the steroids will not make you lose fat.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i agree with with Doc on this one. but if you decide not to take this advice, then i don't want you fuckin yourself and not doing it right. here is my sample cycle. you don't have to follow this exactly. it's just to give you a rough idea.

1-10-eq 400mgs
    1-10- test Enan OR Cyp 400mgs
    1-4- dbol 25mgs ED
    7-12 winny-50mgs ED

clomid 2 days after last winny shot. 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs 10 days, 50 mgs 10 days.

i would drop the primo because IMO, it's the same as the eq. except i think eq is a ton better because it is alot cheaper than primo. i would go with a long acting ester test and not sust. i don't really like the fact that the sust blood levels are like a wave. i would take enanthate for the constant flow. but then again, that is my opinion. i'm not saying i am totally correct on that because some guys love sust. it's all a matter of opinion. then i just added a quick trip of dbol just to kickstart everything.

hope this helps you somewhat

Big J

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    One word: TEST! I use sus 250 and dont get the water retention that I do with cyp or enan! But, you will get other opinions!

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    see, that's what i was talking about. it's all about how your body reacts to stuff. some people get great gains out of sust. some dont. and vice versa with all other testosterones. you pretty much gotta try them out to see which one you like best

Big J

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG_JDAWG
    see, that's what i was talking about. it's all about how your body reacts to stuff. some people get great gains out of sust. some dont. and vice versa with all other testosterones. you pretty much gotta try them out to see which one you like best

Big J
    AMEN brutha!! Just start sticking!

Thread Information