Carlos2 is offline New Member

best friends first cycle

Wussup guys,
    My boy is about the same size as me, ( 5'10, 180lbs bf 12% ) has only been consistently weight lifting for around 2-3 yrs though. He has decided to start out with something light which i do not have a prob with, unfortunately i am new to the game and cannot give him advice from an "experience" point of view. He is really asking for what gains to expect, but knowone here is a fortune teller. Just like to ask your opinion. His goals are to get an increase - in lean mass. Not too interested in getting bloated. and just like myself or most of us, money is an issue. So his options are as follows :

Week 1-8 Sust 250 - 500mg wk.
    Week 1-8 Eq - 250 mg. wk.
    Week 8-12 Clomid therapy.

Should he substitute deca for the equipose ? The only reason i have advised him not to is due to the fact that it does tend to hold a lot of water. Equipose is a relatively good roid when looking for that "lean/solid" look. I suggested to him waiting until getting the right funds to possibly up the dosage of eq to around 400mg/wk. What do u think about it "as is" ?
    Thanks guys,
    hope all is well.
    Carlos2

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's not a bad cycle. start the clomid at wk 10 at the earliest and drag it out to wk 13.

i would keep the eq over deca because both eq and sust will cause estrogen levels to rise. this is easy to combat with arimidex or nolvadex or proviron , but with deca you run into progestenic problems that are hard to combat.

if you want to keep it cheap i'd suggest using t200 or cyp instead of sust. it's single ester test instead of blended esters and is at least half the price with the same results.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a nice cycle. I'm gonna do a very similar cycle but EQ at 400mg a week. Eq is cheap. 250mg will work but IMO I would have him do 400mg. just my .02

Thanks guys,
    I appreciate the insight. I have a relatively cheap source on sust, the eq tends to be more expensive. My boys pretty psyched on getting started so i'll keep you guys posted.
    peace
    carlos2

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont lie the cycle is really for you

That'll be our secret !!! lol
    peace
    Carlos2

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    cycle looks good. I would bump the EQ to 400mg/wk.

Thread Information