• Used it--I like it!

5 45.45%
  • Used it--Don't care for it.

0 0%
  • Never used it.

6 54.55%
    Ajax is offline Senior Member

What Do YoU Think of Proviron?

Personally, I think Proviron is way under-appreciated. I use it as my anti-estrogen of choice and the increased sex-drive is a great bonus.

I will probably stay on Proviron off cycle. Increased sex drive & help maintaining hardness without side effects sound good to me!

(I must admit that I feel that the claim that Proviron has no bad side effects is somewhat circumspect. But until porven otherwise it seems to be a pretty good deal!)

What about you guys? What do you think of Proviron? Used it and Liked it? Used it and found no benefit? Never used it?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    used it many times yet to notice any benefit of using it maybe for 3 days i get more wood but thats it back to normal then no benefit whatsoever in my book

peace
    jason

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    what i read is that proviron + nolvadex = a good anti e stack if one cannot afford arimidex , just that provirion needs to be takin at 50mg or more each day with 20mg nolvadex,,,,,,,,im looking foward to trying proviron i wanna see how horny i get

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    In my experience 25-50mg of Proviron a day works just fine by itself. I stoped for a couple days, got itchy nipples, got back on the Proviron (and added a bit of Nolvadex for a few days to quelch the symptoms).

As for the 'Proviron Woody' I have noticed that @ 50mg a day I have a bit more of a sex drive then normal (and that's taking it for a long time, it seems to stay higher). If I want to get some extra wood--say for a romantic weekend or such--I up it to 100mg a day for a couple of days. SHWING!

BIGBOSS is offline Banned
    I agree with ajax....!! 100%....

besides every drug has its special abilities....

GOT A LOVE PROVIRON !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Do YoU Think of Proviron?-prov.jpg  
    Last edited by BIGBOSS; 03-27-2002 at 08:29 AM.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    proviron is great during a cycle, but don't use it post cycle. it has mild steroid like capabilities and will hurt recovery of the endocrine.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ive also used it on a few cycles, and like it very much. it did the job it was supposed to, and like posted above the added sex drive was appreciated. good stuff imho.

peace bb79

Ironweb is offline Member
    Using it right now on my cycle @ 25 mg a day. Perhaps I shall up it to see what happens. 1st time to use it.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    one thing every body builder should no about proviron that is not really listed when you read profiles and shit about it is this.....it binds to shbg....so it is almost imperative that you use it on cycle...it binds to both shbg and estrogen receptors...it also stops the alpha 5 conversion from test to estrogen....however you really need to use it at 100 mg'sd a day spread out to see those top notch benefits.....

Thread Information