Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Don't think I'm a Pu$$y, I just need your help.

Ok, peeps a little background:
    Age-24
    weight-190
    height- 5'11
    training- 6years, 2.5-dedicated.
    cycles- 1 Sus@500/wk, Eq@400/wk - 9 wks
    starting weight -180 after cycle- 205

Well I decided I don't like how I look on Test, so I think I'm gonna stay away from it for the time being. I also decided that side effects like hair loss, and bad acne arn't worth it. I mean I train because I want to look good because it makes me feel good- the same reason you all work so hard and dedicate so much effort in your lives to diet, nutrition, training, and gaining knowledge in all of the above. My life is the gym as is most of you here. I have been trying to devise my next cycle- researching like mad all the various steroids and what to expect from them. So I need your guidence in helping me acheive my goals. I've looked into Anavar and this seems like what I'm looking for -slower but solid gains. I'm thinking of just an Anavar cycle to help me stay strong and try to preserve muscle while leaning out. I know I will probably receive alot of criticism but please remember- I'm not looking for mass or huge gains...just to keep and solidify what I have.
    So please don't think I'm a pussy because I'm trying to be safe. Do you think that Anavar would be a good choice for what I'm looking to acheive? Thanks for your time and help...

SOLID

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    if you take enough of it--- they just did a study on aids patients and they made good gains on it. got to eat a lot of protein and nutrients. id mix some deca with it it is a very safe injectable

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Alright I was thinking a good stack is an anabolic and an androgenic to compliment one another.. Anavar is slightly androgenic while Eq is highly anabolic...so what do you think of combining the 2 for a cycle? I should expect to gain strength, increased vascularity, increased protein synthesis and phospocreatine synthesis, with little to no sides. This should be good to help me maintain my muscle while diet and cardio. Lwt me know what you guys think?

SOLID

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bump...I want to know as well..Read my post and please give me input...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=14980
    Last edited by Big Rush; 03-28-2002 at 03:49 AM.

Thread Information