man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Question can you inject anadrol??

Hey bros..I gotta a question here..is it possible to crush up anadrol into a fine powder and add it to water and inject it?? would that be safe? I've used a bombs before and got some of the best gains ever,but I hate taking orals,just too much toxicity on your liver kidneys,etc..any advise on procedure or whatever else would be much appreciated..thanks fellas...

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't suggest it. First off there is no way that it is going to be sterile which gives you a good chance at an abcess. Not to mention all AS whether injected or not will eventually get to the liver. So it won't get there as quickly but will at some point and it is still a 17aa so your liver won't be happy anyway. I am still a rookie at this but this is my best thoughts on the subject.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    basicaly speaking it's possible to do that, BUT, there is NO need. It's just as toxic either way on your liver.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hell no..I wouldn't do that. Take it orally or don't take it at all.

4plates is offline Banned
    17AA ORAL OR 17AA LIQUID SAME ANIMAL BRO,IT GOES THROUGH YOUR LIVER ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT.

Ole
    Ole is offline New Member
    To answer the question: Yes, it is posebile but why bother?

Ole

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    If you really want to, and I don't see why you would, but animal has kits that convert pills to water or oil based gear, and I think Mr. T does too. At least use one of those, the pills have other stuff in them to keep them together that probably shouldn't be put in your ass.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Actually, anadrol is quite effective as an injectable.......but not in the way you propose.
    Romanian water-based injectable anadrol, like winstrol , is some potent stuff........although it's kind of like injecting ready-mix cement in your ass. The package states that it is 50mg. per cc, but I think it must be way more concentrated than that from the gains it delivered.
    Grinding up the tabs would not be a good idea, cause you would also be injecting the binders and fillers. Hmmmm.....it might work if you used a fina kit to seperate out the stuff you don't want....
    In the end, anadrol is very good orally, and is going to retain it's toxicity no matter what.
    If you really want to inject a-bombs, get the Romanian product, and some 18 gauge syringes (ouch).

PunkRawk is offline Member
    grinding up anadrol and making a sub-q injectible out of it is pretty much like taking epogen.....except epogen is not 17 AA and a different drug all together...however it does the same thing as anadrol...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if it's sterile you can inject just about any steroid .

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    wow..well,I guess I'll just do what I always did..fuckin swallow em.thanks guys..good lookin out!!

Thread Information