LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

confused on dosages, please help...

Hi guys, sorry for putting up another post, however I am a little confused. Today is my 4th day on my Clen cycle. Started with 2 tabs, and have increased 1 tab each day. Yesterday, after taking my 4 tabs, I was shaking slightly, and felt good, like it was kicking in perfect.....

Today, I have already taken 4 tabs, and feel nothing again, like the first 3 days. I feel no shakes, nothing. I am going to take 1 more tab in about 2 hours, which is my 5th for today. Tomorrow I go up to 6, and stay there for the remainder of my 8 week cycle.

How come I don't feel the shakes or anything? What needs to be done? They are Spiropent .02mg tabs from Promeco.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Consider yourself lucky then. My shakes were so bad I needed to drink through a straw. I couln't hold a glass or I would spill it all over the place.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I thought we talked about this yesturday! didnt you say they were starting to kick in.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Yes, but if you read my post, I stated how yesterday they slightly kicked in, so I thought things were good from then on. Today, nothing yet. Takin 4 tabs already, will be taking my 5th tab in about 20 minutes, but still nothing. No shakes anything?

Think the sides could have subsided already? Tomorrow I will go up to 6 tabs, and stay there for my 8 weeks....

2 weeks on, 2 weeks of, with fat burners on off weeks. Total of 4 weeks on Clen , 4 weeks on ECA.

Why do you think no sides now? Makes me feel it isn't doing anything and is kinda discouraging!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    read my explanation for yesterday's post.

Thread Information