Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, if thats not fishing I don't know what is.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    he's probably trying to see if that fools still alive after shooting vodka.. lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It puts extra stress on the liver and can effect training from hangovers,,no appetite,,getting lazy,,etc...........

kuad is offline Member

Cool

what about smoking herb instead?

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    You been here since 2003 and don't know you cant talk about illegal drugs in open forums?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kuad View Post
    epic bump there

kuad is offline Member
    not even medical herb?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    epic bump there

Yes, thankfully its allowed under the forum rules. And still relevant today!

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    It seems that the nutritional aspect was well covered by other posters.I will mention that alcohol can, and in excessive amounts, will lower your natural testosterone levels . With artificially elevated levels you may remain unaffected but the body still chemically reacts as it would if you were not by releasing LH to compensate. One typically contradicts the other so the psychological and chemical result is astoundingly unique and frankly quite dangerous.

If "roid raid", stands any logical chance, it is while under the influence of alcohol. You will lose complete control of yourself and chances are you're going to be a complete and utter asshole.
    They both embody the term "liquid courage" and with relapsed judgement you're going to be looking for a fight or a **** in every interaction possible.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite View Post
    alcohol does nothing positive for you socially, mentally, physically, sexually (hormonally... i'm not talking about how many times you get laid when ur drunk, half the chicks are probably busted anyways...), or any other attribute of your life... lifting definately gets u laid, helps you with confidence (helps you socially), makes you mentally tough and more sharp, physically - self explanatory - and has a lot of other positive impacts on your life... i dont consider this a choice guys... if you are dedicated to working out... don't drink... i use to drink all the time, but not anymore... when u dont drink your gains are exponentially larger..............
    Let me testify that EatRite is spot on. I am an alcoholic. I have been in and out of meetings for many years. Many parts of my life have been a joke. I cannot tell you how many times I will wonder "whatever happened to that (thing I used to own)" or "how the fk did I get that scar" or "hey remember that kid you used to hang out with" and the story always ends with I got drunk and something bad happened or I lost something important to me. I was always out there looking for something I don't even know what I was looking for. I think I just wanted to like myself and for other people to like me. I found that in lifting. After years and years of trying that with alcohol, I never found it, because you can't get it that way.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicing Post Whore View Post
    Yes, thankfully its allowed under the forum rules. And still relevant today!
    is that correct, then why has a mod already told you not to keep bumping? all you've done since signing up is bump old threads and stir shit.

if you're still here by wednesday i'll eat my keyboard

jcnstuff3 is offline New Member
    lets say you're injecting, basically a novice cycle... what if you get shit-faced one time on your cycle....should you do your normal injection...or what until the next morning?!?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Drinking and smoking has no place in peoples lifestyle if you want to be as healthy as can be especialy if you doing juice as well..... A drink then fair enough here and there but please any one drinking and smoking while lifting will not look good or anything like someone who doesnt do it... its a waste of time and can bring on bad sides as well therse no excuss if you want to drink then dont pin ull only look good while on and 6 weeks later your back or worse then what you looked like before ..... and no you do your normal injection mate !!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would anyone planning on doing a cycle consider alcohol. The bulls**t and expense to get the gear and the commitment you should make to diet and train properly to get the full benefit is not worth jeopardizing from alcohol. I can tell you first hand that you will bloat and look horrible. I mixed alcohol and gear together during a few of my first cycles in my early 20's and it was a HUGE mistake. I think being a little older makes the decision not to drink alot easier than when you are younger but trust me, you wont miss it!!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    When I have drank in the past it never ends well for me, it fks my workout for a good 2-3 days, I loose my appetite for about 2 days, and one of the lasts times I drank I fractured a rib so that put me out of the gym for close to 2 weeks. I no longer drink at all off or on. At most maybe for a very special reason 1-2 times a year and not get blind just happy level. Even then I would have to really twist my arm to do so.
    I never thought I could live with out alcohol before I got serious in the gym. But I now have 0 desire at all to drink. I've been like this now for about 2 years.
    I end up acting like a jerk anyway and wake up with regrets, I rather be that guy in control of himself when I go out now. My physique now gives me all the confidence i need.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike View Post
    haha... your first post is on a topic that is 6 years old...... and you posted your email addy in the open forum....incredible

Lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information