Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    casanova1254 is offline New Member

Steroids and Alcohol

I was just wondering if drinking alcohol has any affect on steroids???

BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    What type of steriods ?
    injectables or orals
    with orals its putting stress on your liver and so are the steriods so it will have some effect

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Yes, its no good to be dehydrated, and puts extra stess on your liver. I wouldn't make it a regular habit while on

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Alcohol robs your body of protien and it also has a feminizing effect when used long term, BIGp4 made a good point also. If you are serious enough to lift properly and train properly, then alcohol also hits diet in a negative way, I would recommend leaving the alcohol for off cycle holidays only. Just my $0.02.

Stove.

Peace.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes and it is very bad, pick one or the other and go for it.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Most people will say outright that if you drink while using AAS, you aren't dedicated. But I think that if you aren't going out getting $hitfaced every weekend, then it is ok in moderation. Maybe a few beers a weekend or less. (few meaning 3 to 4)

bullram is offline Member
    that green writing hurts my eyes

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    that green writing hurts my eyes
    fack i know eh

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Ill give you a little story:

Once upon a time, Hed was wrapping up his 3rd week of his test cycle, heading into his fourth. He had not touched alcohol since he started, and actually for 5 months he didnt drink at all. Hed went away with his girlfriend for the weekend, and brough along a 5th of Skyy Vodka. He drank a little over half of it the first night. He was drunk.

The next morning, Hed woke up in dire need of water. It appeared all his muscles had slightly atrophied. He crapped his innards out (sorry, graphic, but it needed to be said). He downed two entire quarts of water in 15 minutes of waking up.

Hed will not be drinking, even for special occasions, any more on his cycle.....

THE END

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I drank on Dbol once (I know stupid), but I woke up the next morning and was pissing blood. Hopefully that will scare you enough to not do it b/c it scared phuck out of me! I never drink on cycle when using orals anymore and rarely drink anyways. If I do drink on cycle, which is hardly ever, I only have a few drinks and it is never while on orals.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Ya as a matter of fact... being sh*tfaced makes it really hard to stick a pin in my a$$.
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 02-16-2005 at 10:27 PM.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yes and it is very bad, pick one or the other and go for it.
    And go extreme whichever you choose. That way you get the much sought after distended belly either way.

It's a win/win my man...

superchump is offline Junior Member
    anyone ever try 100 proof alcohol iv? ive heard of rock stars doing it. maybe its a good way to avoid the calories in booze( which always turn to fat. been wanting to try it but not sure how much. any guesses?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    its not the calories in booze that fukk you up, its the LACK of real calories that you should be eating. Do you sit down every 2.5 hours and eat a big ass meal when youre getting wasted?

yup. when im drinking im sure to eat a very clean meal with every 2-3 shots or else i get bad stomache pain. usaully when i drink i drink throughout the day like i did today and by days end im pretty sick like right now. and then ill 'learn my lesson' for a day or 2. would be nice to bypass the stomache. alcohol definately makes me retain fat/water in the bad areas but if i want the buzz i guess ill have to deal

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    IMO it is a simple matter of priority. We plan our cycles months in advance, work out like dogs, and we make every effort to eat huge but clean. It just does not seem as if there is any decision to make here (assuming you are cycling 10 to 12 weeks).

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO if you cant stop drinking for a 15 week period you have no business doing juice

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    100 Proof alcohol gets you F***** up quicker and it is a lot stronger. If you can handle it then by it. Then if you think you can handle it again take shots with it all night while chugging beer.

I don't particularly like it but if someone has it then I man up and drink it

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    IMO if you cant stop drinking for a 15 week period you have no business doing juice

when you been juicing long enough you start to forget they are bad for you. like vitamins,anyway anyone ever hear of shooting up 100 proof like heroin? probably dont need much but then i really dont know- any guesses?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    shooting 100 proof=dumb azz

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    100 Proof alcohol gets you F***** up quicker and it is a lot stronger. If you can handle it then by it. Then if you think you can handle it again take shots with it all night while chugging beer.

I don't particularly like it but if someone has it then I man up and drink it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i quit drinking 2 years ago. it was not worth taking the chance.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    alcohol does nothing positive for you socially, mentally, physically, sexually (hormonally... i'm not talking about how many times you get laid when ur drunk, half the chicks are probably busted anyways...), or any other attribute of your life... lifting definately gets u laid, helps you with confidence (helps you socially), makes you mentally tough and more sharp, physically - self explanatory - and has a lot of other positive impacts on your life... i dont consider this a choice guys... if you are dedicated to working out... don't drink... i use to drink all the time, but not anymore... when u dont drink your gains are exponentially larger..............

yes the thegr8one im sure nobody would disagree with your stating injecting alcohol is a unwise practice, you are correct. does anyone know about this??

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    alcohol does nothing positive for you socially, mentally, physically, sexually (hormonally... i'm not talking about how many times you get laid when ur drunk, half the chicks are probably busted anyways...), or any other attribute of your life... lifting definately gets u laid, helps you with confidence (helps you socially), makes you mentally tough and more sharp, physically - self explanatory - and has a lot of other positive impacts on your life... i dont consider this a choice guys... if you are dedicated to working out... don't drink... i use to drink all the time, but not anymore... when u dont drink your gains are exponentially larger..............
    Amen to that bro, i used to get ****faced all the time on or off a cycle and this cycle i decided to come clean and HUGE results. I've only gone out once in the last 9 weeks to drink and i had about two drinks and i was done...once again i'll say it you can get ****ed up but don't expect your gains to be all that great now tell me...do you enjoy paying for liquor to have your hard earned money on AS go to waste? i sure wasn't having it anymore

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Whats the point of looking so good if you cant enjoy yourself every once in a while, I mean having a couple drinks a month will not kill you, and will prolly not hinder gains much if any. I say live life and have fun just dont over do it, its all about moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Whats the point of looking so good if you cant enjoy yourself every once in a while, I mean having a couple drinks a month will not kill you, and will prolly not hinder gains much if any. I say live life and have fun just dont over do it, its all about moderation.
    i totally agree with that... there isnt anything wrong with drinking a couple drinks here and there... the problem is that most people in college dont drink moderately... its hard to drink safely in college imo... well at least at my school...

i have a better question though... is it moderate to want to sqaut 700 lbs and bench 4 or 500??? is it moderate to take aas in order to get bigger than the body will naturally get??? if you arent being moderate already, then adding something else to the mix isnt good... if you are trying to become physical perfection (whatever that may be to you), then alcohol will hinder that goal... thats jmo...

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    i have a better question though... is it moderate to want to sqaut 700 lbs and bench 4 or 500??? is it moderate to take aas in order to get bigger than the body will naturally get??? if you arent being moderate already, then adding something else to the mix isnt good... if you are trying to become physical perfection (whatever that may be to you), then alcohol will hinder that goal... thats jmo...[/QUOTE]

Well put!!

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Its been really hard for me as I play guitar in a band and like 80 percent of the working musicians out there like keith richards It helps write songs Uninhibited.. like...remember motley crew..thew were like SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!
    and then they got all sober for a while and were like ..he's the one they call doctor feel good..and got all soft..My music is suffering from it..I know its wierd but its a fact..thats why substance abuse is so rampant in the industry..Im workin it out though

just-starting is offline New Member
    I think that drinking while on gear is a poor choice.

I figured it out the other day, with all of my suppliments and the stack I am on, it costs me around $20 per day. That is not taking into consideration all of the extra food I eat.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt recommend it.. i am not allergic to anything. i am on fina / prop cycle.. i went out a few weeks ago, got drunk, first time drinking while on juice. broke out in bad case of hives down my arms and legs. itching like crazy with red blotches everywhere... never had a hive in my life till that morning. after drinking hard the night before. would not recommend it.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    there is a thread identical to this...do a search...a bunch of good info for ya on it

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

drinking on juice

Wow,

Glad to hear some other people had this sort of allergic reaction. I am on a pretty light cutting cycle and had just a small amount of alcohol yesterday and my face got all round, hot and puffy and I broke out in hives all over my chest. It felt like **** and I think its best to just abstain or be very light on the alcohol when on a cycle.

Nworb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    anyone ever try 100 proof alcohol iv? ive heard of rock stars doing it. maybe its a good way to avoid the calories in booze( which always turn to fat. been wanting to try it but not sure how much. any guesses?
    Chump, 100 proof is nothing. Back in my high scool days i used to stick to graves "grain" alcohol, because it was cheap. Tasted horrible. But it was 195 proof. And if I felt like going easy I would have Bacardi 151, 151 proof. Ahh but alas, those days are behind me. Oh and just so you know the vodka that your parents drink usually is 100 proof. Are they rockstars??

http://soma.npa.uiuc.edu/labs/greeno...es/042296.html

this is basic, but it gives you a start on what to look for in order to find out in depth what it does...

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    It will definitly effect your gains! Just chillax and smoke a joint!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    jello shots anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Nworb
    Chump, 100 proof is nothing. Back in my high scool days i used to stick to graves "grain" alcohol, because it was cheap. Tasted horrible. But it was 195 proof. And if I felt like going easy I would have Bacardi 151, 151 proof. Ahh but alas, those days are behind me. Oh and just so you know the vodka that your parents drink usually is 100 proof. Are they rockstars??

your right 100 proof isnt much i can drink a bottle in a day if i try. but thats not what i asked. i asked can it be used intravenously? { iv for short }say , maybe a 1/10 of a cc but im kinda scared to try it. my parents arent rock stars but maybe they would have been had they done this.

JDogg123 is offline New Member

hey, can you e-mail me at [email protected] just had a question about your post

hey, can you e-mail me at vito hound at gmail ...i just had a question about your post

sensaispike is offline Member
    haha... your first post is on a topic that is 6 years old...... and you posted your email addy in the open forum....incredible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information