askingforit is offline Junior Member

couple questions

Okay, I'm just gonna throw this all in one thread so bear with me.
    I can either do sus @500 deca @200/wk w/dbol 1-4 @20. Or else I can do cyp @250 enan @250/wk w/dbol 1-4 @ 20. Either one of these will go 10 weeks. Which do you think is the best cycle for a 1st timer? I have the stuff to do both. Just can't decide which one first. I will run arimidex the whole way @ .5 ed. Nolva on hand.

The other question is...I'm going to mexico in august and planned on starting May 15 or so. Meaning that I will still be using clomid when I go to mexico possibly. Is this not a good idea because I will probably be drinking in Mexico?...I just want to look good because I'm going with this lady I've been trying to hook up with for a long time, that's why the cycle starts then. Any suggestions appreciated....

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    if you go with the sus/deca /d-bol cycle, if i were you i would get some taraxatone to drop the deca h2o retention, especially if your trying to impress this girl. youll notice your belly coming out a little and thats where the taraxatone comes in. you can find it at Dpsnutrition.com
    cycle 2 might make you retain too much water than cycle1

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I just did a similar cycle:

Test En 500mg/week weeks 1-10
    Deca 400mg/week weeks 1-10
    D-bol 25mg/day weeks 1-4

It was a good cycle! (Close to 30lbs of lean muscle!)

My suggestions:

Go with the first option. The second is basically 500mg of Test w/ d-bol 1-4. Why mix two Tests? En. and Cyp. are, for all practical purposes, are the same thing.

Use Test. En or Cyp instead of Sustanon ! They are long-acting test. esters and the blood levels will stay very even. Sustanon's mix of esters causes a lot of spikes and troughs in the blood levels.

Bump the Deca to 400mg/week.

Have fun in Mexico!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    go for ajax's selection. single ester tests are much cheaper than sust and makes no difference in effectiveness.

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the help guys. I already have enough sust for the cycle so I don't know what to do with it. I just can't decide which cycle to do first...I have the gear for both already, besides the deca which I'm about to get (unless someone changes my mind). I was just adding deca for the pain in the sust. Should I just use the cyp with the sust and say screw the deca for now? Then hold onto my testoviron 's for some other time?

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    im taking the 1st cycle u stated..ill tell u how it goes, i am just worried that the arimidex will keep a lot of my gains from showing up after what i have been reading

Thread Information