IRON MAN is offline New Member

Question long low dose cycle of test

what do you guys think about this. has any one out there done an exteded cycle. i just finished a 8 wk cycle of 750mg of test and im thinking about continuing another 8 wks @400mg a wk. i really don't expect to make any more size gains from this but i just love the overall sence of well being i feel on test,not to mention what it does for sex drive. i once remember reading on another board about a guy who stayed on as for a year.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I just read a post--I think it was on this board, but UI can't seem to find it now--about a guy who did Deca for 6 months straight. Now he's done 3 weeks of Clomid and just had a doctor measure his natural Test production--still zero....

Testosterone is addictive! Yeah, it feels good, but if you keep supressing your natural testosterone production, you will pay the price later on: you will have a hard time getting your testosterone production back online. Then you will feel shittier longer and run the risk of losing your gains, blah, blah blah...

It's akin to a sped or crack user going on a run for a few days--they keep it up 'cuz it feels good, but they crash all the harder when the stop.

I am sure you have heard stories about people staying on it for a long time--you certainly can do it. But look for stories about how hard people crashed after they went off it after staying on it for a long time...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    tru ajax---i did a 6 month cycle once back in my younger years and the last 2 monts gained nothing. DONT DO IT---- i know it feels great---- but do you want to feel good with no results or put a long sleeve baggy shirt on and come off for 6-8 weeks then do another kick ass 10-12 week cycle and get results. just do more cycles per year with off time that way each cycle you gain and once your huge feel good all time wether on or not

Methuselah is offline Member
    Cycle off with HCG and Clomid, it's like doing another cycle. Then get right back on. You don't have to take six months off, just six weeks. You'll feel good post cycle using the HCG and/or Clomid.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good post AJAX!

Ditto

Originally posted by Ajax
    I just read a post--I think it was on this board, but UI can't seem to find it now--about a guy who did Deca for 6 months straight. Now he's done 3 weeks of Clomid and just had a doctor measure his natural Test production--still zero....

Testosterone is addictive! Yeah, it feels good, but if you keep supressing your natural testosterone production, you will pay the price later on: you will have a hard time getting your testosterone production back online. Then you will feel shittier longer and run the risk of losing your gains, blah, blah blah...

It's akin to a sped or crack user going on a run for a few days--they keep it up 'cuz it feels good, but they crash all the harder when the stop.

I am sure you have heard stories about people staying on it for a long time--you certainly can do it. But look for stories about how hard people crashed after they went off it after staying on it for a long time...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    16 weeks is too long. you may do some permanent damage to your endocrine system and never regain normal levels of natural test production

REM
    REM is offline Member
    on my 2nd cycle i did straight t100 for
    12 weeks, i started doing 100mg then every
    2 weeks i up at 200mg till i reached 600mg
    last 2 weeks and althrough i did not gained
    1lb it took care of my libido problem which i was very concerned, now 5wks ago i completed the 2nd cycle and i'm noticing that my sex performance
    is not as good as it was before,
    can someone help, what's going on? what can i do?
    should i wait a little more till t200 kick in?
    i started 2wks ago doing t200 400mg....

Thread Information