thorhammer is offline New Member

T-400: good, bad, or a rip off...

These guy's I know are swearing by this stuff, but is it all it's cracked up to be. The cyp and eneth are chemically similar and the prop is short acting, why not just stick with the T-200? One dude was sticking it eod, and duh, the prop was tearing his butt up. What are you guy's thoughts?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    well i dont know from experience cause i havent juiced,so what i say dont matter but 2people at my gym swear by this stuff also but complain about the painful shots, your right about why not just use t-200 but remember t200 is somewhat underdose so using 2cc of t200 is like 300mg or so, i am not to sure about t400 being underdose never heard them complain, the search button could bring up alot of comments on T400 ,tore up his butt probably due to high BA content IMO

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    t400is good stuff, however I would never inject it by itself! mix it with EQ or deca , or it will hurt like a bitch! 800mg/wk-2 injects. vs T200 4 inject if you mix it!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I wouldn't call it a rip off but the crap hurt so bad that I'll never buy another bottle of it...

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i would not use lot #003 that seems to be a fucked up lot....

thorhammer is offline New Member
    Well, one of the dude's was hitting 1000-2000mg week, nuff said!

that's normal for some people...i use 2 grams in my cycles all the time as a frontload...i think i might try 3 this time to keep levels at a consistant 1250.....

PUNKRAWK

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Doofy, who told you t200 was that underdosed???? I don't think even Brovel is that bad. You're saying that t200 is really only t150?? I don't think so bro.

one of my freinds at the gym showed me a bottle of t200 wasn't that filled up,i dunno maybe i mistaken and he was using it so assumed it was a new bottle

Originally posted by JP1570
    Doofy, who told you t200 was that underdosed???? I don't think even Brovel is that bad. You're saying that t200 is really only t150?? I don't think so bro.
    I've seen hardcopies of lab tests where the T200 tested out to be between 160 and 180 mg per cc...I don't think there is any doubt that the T200 is underdosed...

Originally posted by D00fy
    one of my freinds at the gym showed me a bottle of t200 wasn't that filled up,i dunno maybe i mistaken and he was using it so assumed it was a new bottle
    You goof ball...Underdosed and underfilled are 2 entirely different things...

Originally posted by thorhammer
    Well, one of the dude's was hitting 1000-2000mg week, nuff said!
    I don't see any advantage to using the T400 vs. T200, cyp 200, sust or testoviron ...Sure there are less injections but for the pain caused by the T400, i'll go with the extra cc's anyday...I don't see any advatage to mixing enanthate and cyp vs 1 or the other either...

suppose maybe he used some?? what kind of idiot just pulls out vials of drugs in the middle of the gym?? that like walking around with the needle still in your ass

Originally posted by PunkRawk
    suppose maybe he used some?? what kind of idiot just pulls out vials of drugs in the middle of the gym?? that like walking around with the needle still in your ass
    True, nothing pisses me off more than people who bring their gear with them to the gym...That's how people get busted, people need to use their heads...

fields7 is offline New Member
    t200 is usually both under dosed and underfilled.

dam but t200 is so cost effective that u can just have 3 vials for a cycle

yeah....all vet drugs are...i wonder which is the worse of the worse...brovel or tornell and i want to know how that QV stuff tests out...i heard troy labs out of australia was making it...which doesn't make sense since they make denkell products...why make a second product like and make it cheaper??unless it was produced in mexico and therefore would be cheaper since no import fees and ingrediants is cheap as fuck to buy down there

Thread Information