1000fps is offline New Member

A serious hair loss question

This may sound crazy but I'm speaking the truth.

I work out in the am at 5:30 for an hour or so. Ok so When I get out of bed my hair is totally F___ed up. So I hang my head into the bath tub and do a quick wash job. Durring this every morrning washing I look at the hair floating away never to return. I take Propecia. I don't know if it helps prevent hair loss but it has reduced my checking account greatly. Anyway Durring my last cycle (sus750 deka500 per week 12 weeks) I expected my daily hair loss to increse but instead in stopped falling out all together. After about 2 weeks into this cycle my hair loss stopped. I kept looking in the shower each day and nothing.

So I just wrote it off as somthing I didn't understand. I figured maybe I wouldn't be loosing anymore hair ever... WRONG...

I'm 3 months off cycle now and I'm losing hair just like I was befor my cycle.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WHY

(DEKA MAYBE THE DHT SMASHING DRUG) I DON'T KNOW???

PLEASE HELP ANYONE

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Im really not sure about that man. what I do know is that
    Beta - Sitosterol is better than saw palmetto at keeping hair.

check it for sure!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    Im really not sure about that man. what I do know is that
    Beta - Sitosterol is better than saw palmetto at keeping hair.

check it for sure!
    Definately!!!

I just remembered something, I have heard that deca in a test cycle may help stop hairloss altogether from God or Mike.

thanks why I imagine

So doofy are you telling me that Deka can stop hair loss. I was really trying to understand what was happening.
    Hey and do you see any problems with taking Propecia and other gear...(other then deka)

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    give nizoral shampoo 2% a try

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I was reading this post. It made me get a little on edge. I am using cyp, hgH and Dhea. I also take propecia. Is it ok to be taking the propecia with the rest of this gear?

i have no knowledge on DHEA or HGH so i leave this to someone with experienced answers

I'm 3 months off cycle now and I'm losing hair just like I was befor my cycle.

get some nizoral shampoo and rogain i read on other boards,those 2combined are pretty good also look into hairclubforman

hey im prone to MPB do i guess im gonna be losing hair so its all good

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Androplex,

Why use DHEA when you already are using cyp? Isnt that like mixing a nutra sweet packet into a 50 pound bag of sugar? I would tend to think prohormones are basically useless when on the real deal.
    Last edited by Brutus The Buckeye; 03-28-2002 at 08:13 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dhea and hgh will not cause any problems with propecia, although in my opinion its all a myth nothing works for me I still lose a little hair every cycle however I have no sign of baldness after a couple of years of experimenting. Hair loss is the same with or witbout propecia, finastride, minoxidil, nizoral, xandrox tried them all. The only reaction is with deca and propecia leaves more dhn free in the scalp which can effectively be more harfull on the hairline than dht, however I find hairloss is very individual there are no set rules.

I also agree with brutus no need for dhea in there?

Doofy please tell people you are offering opinions not experience its beggining to piss me off, and dont feel sorry for urself it doesnt help!

peace
    jason

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey Doofy...how many cycles have you done???? How many of these meds have you tried?? It seems your giving advice on things you only read about, and you have'nt even researched them that much!!!!! Alot of the things your saying is BULLSH*T!!! Alot of the newbies are seeing your Senior Member status and are taking your advice as gospel....and they should'nt be. From now on let the bro's that really know( THROUGH FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE) post their opinions! You said you were here to learn, well sit back and LEARN!!!

Red face

Last edited by Brutus The Buckeye; 03-28-2002 at 08:56 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Can't somebody muzzle D00fy? He is seriously becomming a liability, spouting information as if he had experience to back it up....

Thanks Jason, I DID think doofy was speaking from experience. I know better now.

So in some people we are thinking (Deka can stop hair loss).? YES NO ???

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    My studies say the following:

1. MPB is hereditary
    2. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the primary hormone that causes MPB.
    3. Rogain works (partly) for thinning hair on top and rear not MPB.
    4. Saw palmetto helps prevent aromitization of test to DHT.
    5. One reason boys lose hair while on gear is because of excess test aromitizing to DHT.
    6. If you have not lost it by early 30's you most likely will not lose much. (that does not take into consideration loss from gear use)
    7. There are shampoos that help strip DHT from the scalp which may help a bit.

The bottom line is if you're prone by heredity to lose it then you most likely will.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    If we cannot silence Doofy, can we at least permenantly change his member status to....Never Done a Cycle--I just cut and paste other memebers posts this way people know that his info isnt from personal experience--and YES Doofy is a LIABILITY---I can honestly say that it worries me every time I see his posts on a newbie thread.
    Admins please stop the nonsense
    -Cy

i can add that myself

WHAT? DOOfy? YOU HAVE NEVER DONE A CYCLE???????

no im a fuckin newbie

and when i do it im hitting it hard!!!!!!!!!!

Almost 700 posts and your NEW.... How can this be... Do me a favor and don't advise me on anything untill you have been there.
    Hey just a question (how old are you) You sound young. NO FLAME intended. I see in your avitar a unopened bottle of test from MEX. That was the first real steroid I ever took. I must say it works. If your of a safe juicing age and really ready that is a good choice. to start.....

my age doesn't matter im gonna juice regardless,number of post dont mean jack shit,if u lookin # its stupid, it doesn't matter anymore what i say,it seems juicing is what gets you respect around here not even opinions about what i learned from others and researching............so if u dont like me in anyway thats fine ..........

Relax I ment no FLAME I promise. I think juice is one of the wildest rides I have ever been on. I get a rush from working out I look good I feel good I wear my wife out (she loves it) and I feel like the worlds greatest protector of my girls. This is the only drug that makes that happen.
    But dude I'm 32 years old. If your too young PLEASE RECONSIDER. Gear could ruin your life if you don't do it correctly.
    Everyone here can help you if you do it right. Saying things like(my age doesn't matter im gonna juice regardless) you will find yourself juicing by yourself and thats not a place I would want to be.

Good luck bro

thx ,i appreciate it ,i dont want to set things off between us,i look foward towards your knowledge i just cooled off,sorry if i indirected u to the wrong info,thx

9natural9 is offline Banned
    How long have you been using the propecia? Did you stop using it after you noticed lack of hair loss? Propecia is said to take up to several months before noticeable hair restoration, or a status quo head of hair.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Dont know if you are asking me how long I have been using propecia. I have been using it for about 6 years now. It has work well for me. Of course I just started gear two weeks ago and pray that it continues to work.

Brutusthebuckeye: Sorry for not getting you answer sooner about the DHEA. I had go offline and get some work done. I am using DHEA because my doctor told me to use it at 50mg with the cyp. I know I asked him about it too. He said USE IT. Thanks for the question and I agree with its sort of strang but I got to follow my doctors advice if I want to keep getting gear from him. Maybe its some sort of research thing. Just as long as its not harmfull to me. Doctor said it was not.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    I was reffering the question to 1000fps....

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Doofy I'm not going to say how old you are but you are to young to be juicing and I know you've had a lot of warnings from other people already.

18 1/2
    i appreciate the warnings,its cool just the flames make me want to juice even more......but i guess its all in the head

PunkRawk is offline Member
    deca is pretty low in androgens....i doubt it really converts to dht at all...test converts to dht....it's a drug high in anabolic state and low in androgens....they are still there....so yes typically it could aromatize.....it could not save hair....it just doesn't/didn't convert to dht in you....you used sust/deca with propecia.....so test in sust got blocked from converting...dhn had no effect on you then....are you still using propecia presently and at what dosage??

Androplex

Thanks for responding. I would like to know what your Dr.'s rationale is for DHEA. Shit, I am on cycle now and I have an old bottle of that crap. I'd take it but I am afraid my freakin hair would fall out

Take care Bro!

Brutus

doofy's going to juice cause he wants some repect from this board, but doofy, remember u get repect by being smart and posting only when nessessary

Not brutus here, just usin his name cause I dont have m own account. I am justwanngetsum from elite fitness. I have 3 points to make.

1-HGH causes hair growth. It ma be the most potent regrowth tx available.

2-Deca normally converts to DHN. This is less androgenic then deca, dht or most other things. Finasteride(propecia) and saw palmetto inhibits 5 alpha reductase which converts deca to DHN. Deca being more androgenic then DHN can cause added hair loss. The moral of the story, dont use finasteride or saw with deca. Same for finaplix .

3- Doofy doesnt know shit. but he means well.....

scratch what i said about finaplix , it only applies to deca ....

i already had juice,ORANGE JUICE nothing like some juice to start the day for legs:P

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    just to chime in, i was on finesteride(5mg propecia cut in 4ths) for 3 years with decent results, did a short, small 200mg/week test cyp run for 8 weeks and saw some moderate hairloss initially.

then did a 22 week 350mg/week cyp cycle without finesteride and didnt really see any added hairloss.

been off finesteride for just about a year and i think my hairline has begun to creep. i am currently using dr. lee's 5% spiro cream and his xanadrox and dr.procters proxaphen and havent noticed any improvement.

i stopped propecia cause i really think it killed my sex drive and made my dingdong smaller!! and who needs that shit.

i started gh a month ago at 4iu a day and got some mad joint pain so i have bumped it back to 2 iu and everything is ok, ill increase it 1iu a week till i get to 6 and prolly stay there or between 4 and 6 for life. i am also on androgel 2 packs a day which is ~400mg prop/week...each packet has 50mgs of prop and i estimate that i get between 25 and 30grams per pack. i hope gh helps with the hairline...and i really dont give a shit about the color, I JUST WANA KEEP IT. i was also hoping ironmaster would drop by and comment on gh and male alopecia.

also, im planning my first real cycle now and its a blast. im pondering prop/fina/eq/hgh total cycle will be 22 weeks with hcg in the middle. not sure on the dosages or times for each compound yet. fina's got me a little spooked but still cant wait.

btw, im 33 and my personal hero is ironmaster.
    Last edited by dtdionne; 08-29-2003 at 11:57 PM.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbells101
    My studies say the following:

1. MPB is hereditary
    2. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the primary hormone that causes MPB.
    3. Rogain works (partly) for thinning hair on top and rear not MPB.
    4. Saw palmetto helps prevent aromitization of test to DHT.
    5. One reason boys lose hair while on gear is because of excess test aromitizing to DHT.
    6. If you have not lost it by early 30's you most likely will not lose much. (that does not take into consideration loss from gear use)
    7. There are shampoos that help strip DHT from the scalp which may help a bit.

The bottom line is if you're prone by heredity to lose it then you most likely will.
    cool I am 32 and have been scared shitless of going bald. evry hair I see going down the drain upsets me for hours but all in all I still have a full head of hair. I guess it is all cool and the gang. Reading that made my day.

cbpumped is offline New Member
    Try getting a script for avodart it is the only drug that blocks both type 1 and 2 enzymes that cause hairloss. I have just started using it but my research and discussions on other boards including this one has been nothing but good responses. It does what propecia and other can't do block both types and a high percentage report hair thinening or regrowth.

Thread Information