sephiroth is offline New Member

Metadrostenolon (rusian d-bol)

Im planing to start a anabolic oral steroid cycle , so here are my details im 6.1 , 191 pounds, i`ve been training for 4-5 years , almost 21 years old. The reason im planing to take juice , is simple i`ve been training 5 times a week from day one, ive started taking proteins and cretine after the first 6 months ,and my gains are extreme but for the last 6 months ive hit a plateu and i cant get over it , my chest and biceps stoped growing ive try it everything i could have think of even german volume training for last 2mounths and still cant get over the platue. The only think left for me is to start taking anabolic , Metadrostenolon is the the oral steroid im planing to take , along with estrogen blocker like Aromasin , so im new to this world of anabolic , so some pls sugest me a cycle, doses , timing, , max duration of the cycle and when should i use Aromasin during the cycle or after the cycle. (Sorry for the bad english)

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Almost everyone here is gonna dissuade you from running a dbol only cycle.
    Any AAS cycle need some test as a basic, and a standard beginner cycle would be a Test E or C only at 500mg/week for 10/12 weeks.

How is your diet? Have you tried to add some cals to get your real genetic potential?
    Are you eating clean? Enough protein?

Recomend me some Test E and C, im planing to take d-bol for 8 weeks , and than go to inj. steroids i`ve heard deca -durabolin is powerfull , but the side efects are off the scale so recomend me some inj., cause im confused . pls . Aromasin is estrogen blocker with almost no side efects and a decent test. booster . So what im a doing wrong. . Im eating clean taking ***** 3 for faty acids , around 1-1.5 grams of proteing of b/w . around 250-300 on a normal day , and keeping my carbs as low as a can .

nightdiver is offline New Member
    come on youre just 21
    your protein intake looks fine
    how low are your carbs ? if you want to gain weight you got to stay around 700-800 grams per day with low GI carbs

Im in off season shape about 210 pounds , but i have a competition in august so i need to get big and lean , cause a saw part of the comptition and they are quite biggg, so ppl sugest me some oral cycles

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Dbol alone will probably suppress your naturl HPTA function.
    This means that you'll have bad mood all the time and your libido will fvck up.

That's why a test base is always required.

Btw, if you're scared of needles, then you're not ready for steroids yet.

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdiver View Post
    come on youre just 21
    your protein intake looks fine
    how low are your carbs ? if you want to gain weight you got to stay around 700-800 grams per day with low GI carbs
    Yea if u wanna be fat!There is no way he needs more than 500 ed!Unless he is a marathon runner!

nightdiver is offline New Member
    i didnt get fat with 900 gramms and 60 of the were maltodextrine
    now im off cycle with 500-600 gramms and im getting leaner.
    i think he wants to be bigger

Im going below 300 grams of carbs , and most of them are from simple carbs right before workout , im not affraid of needles just i cant alow myself to have any visible needle marks on my hands or legs , thats way i wanted to do needles in the winter period , for the summer period till august i must try to take orals. So pls share your expirience , and which oral should i add for anti-e and should i take some extra test. booster .

Just tell me what should i start taking besides d-bol, to avoid any or most of the side efects, and some advice regerding pct how to keep most of my gains .

dn1024 is offline New Member
    First of all, you are only 20 YO, and your growth plates are still NOT attatched to your bones. If you take any AAS now before your done growing, and I dont mean in stature and weight, I am talking about your endocrine system and your bones being completly fused, growth plates attatched. I will encourage you to continue with your diet and training, and maybe upping your cal intake a little bit, maybe change up your workout routine. Sometimes when you do the same movements and lifts every time you go to the gym, you hit a plateau and all you need to do is change your routine, and then you will start to see some gains again. But if I was you, I wouldnt consider doing any AAS until you are 22YO, as that is when you are completely developed in all areas of your body systems, musculoskelatal, endocrine, lymphatic, nervous, etc......you are still secreting enough test on your own to continue to grow naturally without enhancment compounds.
    Dbol on its own is a waste of energy, $, time and will only get you depressed after your off of it as you will lose pretty much everything you have gained anyways.
    Give it another year or two, and then consider maybe a test-e cycle at 500mg a day for 12 weeks.
    Have fun............................

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    Recomend me some Test E and C, im planing to take d-bol for 8 weeks , and than go to inj. steroids i`ve heard deca-durabolin is powerfull , but the side efects are off the scale so recomend me some inj., cause im confused . pls . Aromasin is estrogen blocker with almost no side efects and a decent test. booster . So what im a doing wrong. . Im eating clean taking ***** 3 for faty acids , around 1-1.5 grams of proteing of b/w . around 250-300 on a normal day , and keeping my carbs as low as a can .

firestar is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dn1024 View Post
    First of all, you are only 20 YO, and your growth plates are still NOT attatched to your bones.

First off, growth plates do not exist, there are no 'growth plates' as such, they are called ephysieal fuses and they close when there is a large amount of estrogen, he is 20, if hes happy with his height and width, a happy man he is.

If you take any AAS now before your done growing, and I dont mean in stature and weight, I am talking about your endocrine system and your bonesbeing completly fused, growth plates attatched.

Who says he hasn't finished growing? What you should ask him is, is he happy with his height and his width? Has he had a blood test to see his values? Does he have androgenic hair on the chest, and especially the face, the development of hair suggests hormonal balance.

I will encourage you to continue with your diet and training, and maybe upping your cal intake a little bit, maybe change up your workout routine.

You should be asking him if his diet and training is good, and you should tell him to keep an eye on it for a month at a time and evaluate. If its working, its obvoius hes ready for AAS, because they are in check.

Sometimes when you do the same movements and lifts every time you go to the gym, you hit a plateau and all you need to do is change your routine

I rubbish that claim. You take more rest, and eat more, and evaluate.

But if I was you, I wouldnt consider doing any AAS until you are 22YO, as that is when you are completely developed in all areas of your body systems, musculoskelatal, endocrine, lymphatic, nervous, etc......

Why 22? Do you know testosterone levels are highest at 21/22? Then drop 1%+ a year after? Having said that, its irrelevant. The skeletal muscular system is already developed, otherwise he wouldnt be able to move, the endrocrine system is developed otherwise he wouldnt have a dick, lympthatics are to do with fighting infection, that developed as a foetus, as for nervous...

Dbol on its own is a waste of energy, $, time and will only get you depressed after your off of it as you will lose pretty much everything you have gained anyways.

GAINS on over 20lbs in monthly cycle are non uncommon, 30kg power increases in 4 weeks are not uncommon in every lift, along with all the other great effects that come from it, its absolutely worth it and is why its the most popular ****ing oral. Once you come off it, you wont get depressed, as long as your PCT is bloody fine. You wont lose the muscle off it, the water will come off.

Give it another year or two, and then consider maybe a test-e cycle at 500mg a day for 12 weeks.
    Have fun............................
    Read above.

WOW, I guess we have a doctor in the house. Excuse me for giving experienced advice.
    Obviously, you are from another time zone, say the early 60s?
    ephysieal fuses is just the medical term for GROWTH PLATES.
    And you are advising someone that dbol on its own is a good cycle?
    And to change up your routine in the gym is rubbish?
    What the f--------?????????????????
    Can someone else help me out here?????? I am not going to comment on every comment you made to my post. You are obviously painfully in need of some sort of attention as to how much you think you know about things.
    I am sorry, but you are giving very poor advice to this person.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar View Post
    Read above.

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Dbol alone will probably suppress your naturl HPTA function.
    This means that you'll have bad mood all the time and your libido will fvck up.
    thats what happened to me when I runned dbol alone 4 years ago lol!

I love dbol , but even when ran with test, when you come off of dbol, you still get a little decrease in weight and strength. I cant imagine coming off of dbol by itself. It must be a very sad time in a persons life. Im so sorry for your loss bro, lol.
    How long did it take to recover from that cycle bio?

Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    thats what happened to me when I runned dbol alone 4 years ago lol!

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dn1024 View Post
    I love dbol , but even when ran with test, when you come off of dbol, you still get a little decrease in weight and strength. I cant imagine coming off of dbol by itself. It must be a very sad time in a persons life. Im so sorry for your loss bro, lol.
    How long did it take to recover from that cycle bio?
    I didnt know anything about steroids back then I was in college and I wanted to add some mass and increase my weight thats it and her came friend of mine with those pentagon pink magical pills lol I runned it for 7 weeks 30mg/ED got acne,mood swings,lost my libido and had a moon face, when I came off I lost about 50% of the gains and it was visible to my friends and it took me over a month to get back to normal I still think it was a good deal because I didnt do any PCT and I run it alone but also it was my first "cycle"! I remember another guy at the gym did like me but he lost almost everything when he came off hehe.

That is usually the case with running any oral by itself, lose almost all your gains, even with a good pct. Test is best, well, unless you do tren , then tren is best, hehe. tren/prop, OH YA....................10 weeks of pure ecstacy in the gym and in front of the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    I didnt know anything about steroids back then I was in college and I wanted to add some mass and increase my weight thats it and her came friend of mine with those pentagon pink magical pills lol I runned it for 7 weeks 30mg/ED got acne,mood swings,lost my libido and had a moon face, when I came off I lost about 50% of the gains and it was visible to my friends and it took me over a month to get back to normal I still think it was a good deal because I didnt do any PCT and I run it alone but also it was my first "cycle"! I remember another guy at the gym did like me but he lost almost everything when he came off hehe.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    im not affraid of needles just i cant alow myself to have any visible needle marks on my hands or legs
    This sentence alone shows that you have not done nearly enough research. Please do not take steroids until you actually have spent some time learning about them and how to use them properly.

If you choose to take steroids anyway, which you probably will, please do not inject into your bloodstream via a vein in your hands or legs or you will likely die. This isn't heroin, this is AAS. Lookup intramuscular injection. Again, I strongly discourage you from using steroids, but at least know how to do it properly.

Thx for all the post , so let sum it up , i will do this cycle , becuase most of you who had a plateu now what it means to strugle day after day and still gained nothing , so im planing to take d-bol for 6 weeks and winstrol , i want to use winstrol to tighten the skin arround my chest and arms , and for pct i dont have a clue what should i take im considering adding test but im not sure , advice pls.

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Thx for all the post , so let sum it up , i will do this cycle , becuase most of you who had a plateu now what it means to strugle day after day and still gained nothing , so im planing to take d-bol for 6 weeks and winstrol, i want to use winstrol to tighten the skin arround my chest and arms , and for pct i dont have a clue what should i take im considering adding test but im not sure , advice pls.
    Summary of above quote in readable english:

Thanks everyone for the advice... However I have decided to ignore what everyone has told me and go ahead with a cycle anyway. While i realize that many of the people who responded are knowledgeable members, I think I know what's better for me. In fact, I'm not sure why I asked for advice in the first place since my mind was already made up.

I know I'm too young and know nothing about steroids , but what the f*ck, right? For some reason I think that winstrol shinks my chest skin, so I'll add that to my already stupid idea of a dbol only cycle and f*ck with my liver twice as hard.

By the way, I don't know anything about how to recover from these hormones which can severly affect my natural hormone production for the rest of my life -- but f*ck it. Anyone want to spoonfeed me some advice because I'm too lazy to look it up myself? I porbably wont take your advice anyway since I know everything already anyway, but waste your breath anyway telling me.

Ok you got me there , so let asume im going to do a d-bol cycle what will you recomend for anti-estrogen and pct . I know i will **** my self by using AAS so im asking you to help me minimise the damage .

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Im going below 300 grams of carbs , and most of them are from simple carbs right before workout , im not affraid of needles just i cant alow myself to have any visible needle marks on my hands or legs , thats way i wanted to do needles in the winter period , for the summer period till august i must try to take orals. So pls share your expirience , and which oral should i add for anti-e and should i take some extra test. booster .
    this just cracked me up... hands????? HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO INJECT ROIDS IN YOUR HAND???? ....

Roids are not made to be injected in your veins... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read just a lilttle bet... and DONT **** YOUR SELF!

DO NOT go for a dbol only cycle... everybody has told you the same thing... still you keep askis for the same BS... Test e for 10 weeks... that's your thing...
    Last edited by roid_rage; 05-30-2008 at 09:59 AM.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Summary of above quote in readable english:

Thanks everyone for the advice... However I have decided to ignore what everyone has told me and go ahead with a cycle anyway. While i realize that many of the people who responded are knowledgeable members, I think I know what's better for me. In fact, I'm not sure why I asked for advice in the first place since my mind was already made up.

I know I'm too young and know nothing about steroids , but what the f*ck, right? For some reason I think that winstrol shinks my chest skin, so I'll add that to my already stupid idea of a dbol only cycle and f*ck with my liver twice as hard.

By the way, I don't know anything about how to recover from these hormones which can severly affect my natural hormone production for the rest of my life -- but f*ck it. Anyone want to spoonfeed me some advice because I'm too lazy to look it up myself? I porbably wont take your advice anyway since I know everything already anyway, but waste your breath anyway telling me.
    LMAO!!!!

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Good One!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    There are no such thing as ephysieal fuses firestar
    correct terms would be
    epiphyseal plate (or epiphysial plate, physis, or growth plate)

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait!!!! You mean you are not suppossed to take roids interveinously.....maybe that is what i am doing wrong......I have only put on like 3pounds and i have been taking 2000mg of test E between the toes...

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member

pppssssssttttttt.............................

"epiphyseal"

bmit is offline Member
    drop the dbol idea bro, just run 300-500mg test/wk. do your research. get your diet down. learn proper pct and btw you should probably wait until you are at least 22. I waited till i was 25. You have a lot more to learn about training and diet i am sure, and you will still be making gains in the meantime

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    i vote for a new rule anyone looking to do all orall cycles gets fowarded to buysteroids.com and can't post anymore

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by thecivilizedanimal View Post

pppssssssttttttt.............................

"epiphyseal"
    Hey, I only corrected the guy because he made a big deal about there being no 'growth plates' as such, trying to look smart but obviously not.

I cant drop the d-bol cause i already bought the tablets. I nead to know what else should i run with it . Im going to get test tomorow , and just im f*** affraid of gyno , becuase i already have lose skin on my chest and if i get gyno , i will buy a push up braw and become a tranvestite. So im thinking of geting some , so in order to avoid gyno im trying to buy aromasin so i didnt get should i use it during the cycle or in pct along with tren . How can i return to normal the test production after the cycle what should i use.

Thread Information