Rajgrewal85 is offline New Member

this is what i got??need HELP!!

my supplier gave me these substances becasue i told him the types of gains i want..so this is what he provided me with..and hte way he told me to do it didnt seem right..so i just wanted to make sure how to do it..these are the products i have:

nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml 10mL vile
    trenbolone acetate 50mg/mL 10mL vile
    Sustanon 250mg/mL 10mL vile
    Stanozolol Suspension 50mg/mL 30mL vile

nolvadex and clomid

i was just wondering how i should set this up..thanks for the help.if i need more viles..can u guys let me know how many of each, and set me up a cycle with the things i have?it would be very grealty apprecaiated

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    We're not here to do the work for you. Taking AS isn't like taking an aspirin..Do some research before you hurt yourself.
    Start with the main page of www.steriod.com look at the beginer cycles, the come to the board and read the educational threads.

bullram is offline Member
    huh... is this your first cycle? stats? most dont run deca and tren together, neither of which you have enough of.. tren isnt reccommended for a first cycle, imo id go with a single ester over sust, but thats personal preference..by the way what gains did you say you wanted that you supplier gave you this

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    I probably wouldn't recommend Sust for your first cycle and if you are going to use it you need more.

Thread Information