nickjr73 is offline 1,000th Member

Red face Advise On my up coming cycle PLEASE!!

Long time back, Whats up board? I recently purchased a 10 cc bottle of Deca at 300ml from ttokoyo labs, along with a 50 cc bottle of EQ, and 20 amps of sten (Test). Im lookin to put together a cycle and im lookin for some help here from the vets. I was thinkin about going every other day with the EQ and one cc a week with the deca at 300ml per shot. I wasent sure where to fit the sten into the cycle. At the beginning or the end? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again!!!!

nymattyk is offline Member
    is the eq 50mg/ml?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay if the EQ is 50ml which it probally is depending on how long you plan on running it, it may not be enough.
    400-600 mg of EQ is recommended for good gains.. and will make you hungry like hell.
    what are the ML of the Test?
    How long do you want to do a cycle for? 8 weeks? 10weeks? Give us what some of your goals are and we can help.

I heard that 50 ml every otherday is the way to go with the EQ. That would be ruffly 200ml a week. Plus 300ml of deca a week (thats one shot a week). The test im not sure about cause im at work right now but i heard its one of the weaker tests. Its called sten. Im lookin to put on some lean muscle mass and go for about 8 weeks. But would i use the test in the begining middle or end of the cycle? Im 6 foot 2 and weigh 247 pounds and im about 20% body fat. Im working on the body fat with the cardio. 3months ago i was 30% fat. This is gunna be my 3 third cyle in the last 3 years and been working out on and off for the last 10 years.

bump

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    hey, y do you get a cool 1,000th Member thingie.

Thread Information