Syringe Question

Hey guys, I just moved back home from college, and im in the middle of a cycle. My next injections (Test E and EQ) are tomorrow, and like a moron I forgot all of my needles back in my dorm. I've never tried getting needles from a pharmacy. Can I just stroll in and buy them? Do i need a reason for purchase? Where do you recommend i go? Thanks.

nate3422 is offline Member

Haha i know g****z, thats where i got them originally, however, I would like to have them in time for tomorrows injection. Thats why i was asking about purchasing at local pharmacies.

woodspan is offline Junior Member
    That depends on the state you are in and the laws. I just go to Wal-mart and get whatever I need. They do ask for the reason and I just tell then it is for personal use. You sign your name and off I go. I'm in Wisconsin.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Haha i know getpinz, thats where i got them originally, however, I would like to have them in time for tomorrows injection. Thats why i was asking about purchasing at local pharmacies.
    Some places(i.e. CVS, Rite Aid, Wal-mart, etc..) will sell em. I've bought em from a place one day and the next time they won't sell em. Just try it. Make sure you have some kind of excuse. The first time i got turned down I was like, "da...i...ya...th...SH!T..." and just walked out. Felt like an idiot.

woodspan is offline Junior Member
    A good excuse that I have used is you are making scented oils. You need the needles and such for the precision they offer. This one worked every time for me. The female pharm techs all loved the idea......lol

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    man something like syringes would be the last thing I would forget when I moved out! Hope your roomie dont get caught with em!

Back to your question, in some states you can still purchase them. The state I'm in you cant unfortuantely. They should sell them to you regardless if they can be obtained over the counter in your area. They have no right to deny you medical assistance. If they ask you what for all you have to say is medical reason, and if the deny you service then they are in the wrong.

I was planning on saying im a diabetic...or perhaps better my father is a diabetic. Is it legal to sell pins in California over the counter?

Thread Information