Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RAM2500 is offline Member

Girl friend Took my Test E

My Girl friend Took my Test E,I told her I was juiceing anymore and she found my stash, she did not find my Test Cyp. Can I just switch from Test E to Test Cyp midway through a 18 week Test only cycle?

BDTR is offline Retired
    yes you can.

Dump your girl too.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Bro, get your test-e back even though you can switch test esters, get your other gear back otherwise she is stealing and has possesion of illegal A.S. So maby you could threaten her with something like that, then again she might give it back and tell the cops that but I dought that would happen... Just explain everything about it and all the research you've done and then she will probably give it back...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Get it back from her, dump her, and find a BETTER hiding spot...
    yes you can switch to cyp. though

She well eventually give them back if I convince her I am not using them anymore. It may take awhile thats why I was wondering about Test Cyp. Can someone explain the difference in esters. does it cause more water retention?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    my gf is so supportive of AS. i guess its because she knows more about it then alot of guys here doing their first cycles! haha she said to me the other day, why do you have the nolva if your running letro at that dose

i think alot of the time, i mean most of the time, women want to feel like they have the control, god forbid you would feel more confident, stronger, better well being, while on...... what does that mean for them...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol man i see this more and more on here lol... gotta be up front fellas... unless you were keeping it from her cause you don;t trust her in which case you shouldn;t be with her lol.....my girl doesn;t like it but i explain to her and she's accepting of it..

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    shiat...i thought byt he title of the thread..that she injected your test

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    get a new girl!

ive switched from test e to cyp b4

Stackertoo is offline Member
    My woman does not really like that I do it, but she likes the muscles and the Test-boners

big swoll is offline Member
    just like every one else says bro....its ok to switch

tell your girlfriend whats up and get your sh!t back

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I like the suggestion of calling the cops and telling them she's in possesion of illegal steroids ... clean your house first though

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    yes you can.

Dump your girl too.
    word............. women should never run test e.. it's just too sides for them..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    She well eventually give them back if I convince her I am not using them anymore. It may take awhile thats why I was wondering about Test Cyp. Can someone explain the difference in esters. does it cause more water retention?
    Shouldnt notice a difference in water retention, and half-lives are the same as far as i know.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    its gonna mix up your pct start times, remember that

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    tell your girl that your gonna beat the living Sh*7 out of her unless she pays for your test E. What kinda person who loved yah unconditionally would do that? In my opinion i'd say sell her on the streets and make her buy you your next cycle.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I have some weights from an old bench you can use if you want to preload a sleeping bag with them and dump her into the ocean

nate3422 is offline Member
    tell your bit** to give you your gear back or your going to beat her senseless, naw j/k but you should get your shi* back man thats not cool of her to do!!!! i would be pissed

TicAl is offline Junior Member
    My Girl friend Took my Test E,I told her I was juiceing anymore and she found my stash, she did not find my Test Cyp. Can I just switch from Test E to Test Cyp midway through a 18 week Test only cycle?
    I don't think lying and hiding steroids is a good way to be involved in a relationship.

I'm sure the reason she did what she did is b/c she believes the b.s. lies/rumors/black labels that society has placed on steroids, esp. in the midst of steroids in baseball , the olympics etc. etc. So why not explain to her everything you know about steroids. but then again, who am i, Dr. Phil?

If she doesn't give them back, i'll kill the bitch for $50

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    steal all her make up and tell her for an exchange- she prob paid more money for all her make up overall than what you did for your gear? unless your paying a lot for your gear man?!

if that doesnt work, ditch the bitch

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    steal all her make up and tell her for an exchange- she prob paid more money for all her make up overall than what you did for your gear? unless your paying a lot for your gear man?!

if that doesnt work, ditch the bitch

yeah... .take the girls make up.. that will be funny, I can just see the next thread you start...

HELP.....my girl got me arrested...

OMS

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Shouldnt notice a difference in water retention, and half-lives are the same as far as i know.
    Actually the half life of cypionate is a bit longer. Your right on the water retention though!

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    drop her and get your gear back man.that is not cool that she did that

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You could at least tell her that is hundreds of dollars that one of your buddies at the gym paid for and you were holding it for him until he got back from(vacation, business trip, moving, seminar, jail, whatever).

Yes hit that cyp

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    dump her

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    hahahaha... that is fvckin awesome!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    should hide em better

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    well if she wont give them back and starts to show noticable agression and mass id say your in trouble...

its not that expensive go out and buy another bottle..for w/e you pay for it and then maybe she'll think you've stopped and everything will be better..except lying to her but thats your relationship not mine
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 02-22-2005 at 03:00 PM.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It is definitely time for a sit down. In your conversation apologize for lying and let her know about the substantial amount of research that you have done on the subject (in other words educate her). Your explanation should include your cycle and time frames and why it is important to complete things the way your scheduled them before you started. Let her know that this is not a casual thing for you, but serious business which she is interfering with. It is one thing for her to be unhappy, but that it is UNACCEPTABLE for her to take your gear. And, that she needs to give it back immediately!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    its your own fault that she took it bro..i dont feel bad for you at all or anyone else on here that post that their girl,wife mom or whomever took your sh!t..be a man and take control of your life.

sorry to come off so harsh but that is how i feel about this subject.im tirred of reading these kinds of threads

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    It is definitely time for a sit down. In your conversation apologize for lying and let her know about the substantial amount of research that you have done on the subject (in other words educate her). Your explanation should include your cycle and time frames and why it is important to complete things the way your scheduled them before you started. Let her know that this is not a casual thing for you, but serious business which she is interfering with. It is one thing for her to be unhappy, but that it is UNACCEPTABLE for her to take your gear. And, that she needs to give it back immediately!
    AGREED! sit her down and really talk to her about the implications of ending a cycle immediately wit no PCT! explain that messing with hormones is serious business and she needs to return ur gear asap

also i think u shud discuss future cycles and that u WILL tell her next time, explain the pros/cons of steroids als

good luck

Moosepellet is offline Member
    My girl tried to pull that $hiT last year. Trust me it didn't work, if she took my cycle while on, her ass would be gonedy. Lose the girl keep the sauce coming!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    ok what you need is duct tape(about 3 rolls), a straight razor,100lbs of bricks, and an anvil.
    ps dont forget a large deep body of water

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    She deserves a hard donkey punch to the back of the head. Get your gear back from her.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    take all her make up, hair products and tampons....and throw it all away,..ask how she feels

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    yo bro when i read the thread title i thought u meant she was injecting your test lol. tell her if she doesnt give it back you wont be able to please her that should work.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    dude beat her up !!! and stick it in her mouth ! ok thats a little much but hey get it back !!

She gave it back to me this morning, i told her that I plan on using them but doing it safely with a great deal of knowledge from this board. Thanks for all the advice but I would dump the gear long before I would dump her. She is the greatest.

AndreTheGiant is offline New Member
    Dude she took your juice?..... time to lay out the wheres my dinner b1tch statue

*consult my picture on what to do*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girl friend Took my Test E-slap.jpg  
    Last edited by AndreTheGiant; 02-22-2005 at 09:36 PM.

So profound for your first post

Quote Originally Posted by AndreTheGiant
    Dude she took your juice?... o man, if my girl took my juice, i would freak out... time to lay out the wheres my dinner b1tch statue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information