DiMensionX is offline Member

Talking Educated first Cycle, Comments Plz:-)

Hey folks, this is my first post though I've been hanging around for a loooong time. This is what I'm thinking of for my first cycle. I know that the EQ should probably be in the 400 range but this is all my budget allows and I'm not willing to skimp on the Anti-E's to make it happen.

I'm looking to cut body fat on this cycle nothing too major, just to gain some muscle and drop some flab. My goals would be to add 10-15lbs of lean mass. I believe this would help me very much in buring fat post cycle as well. By hitting the T3, cardio, lifting, and eating smart I think I should drop considerable fat during this cycle. My current stats are:
    Male
    5'10"
    194lbs
    15% bf

I've been working out regularly for a little over 6 years. My diet has been overhauled for 8 months now, I eat VERY clean now. Lift 4-5 days a week and cardio for 3.

Here's what I've been thinking about. This is piece mealed together and I must admit another gentleman had a very similar plan, we kinda were thinking in parralel I guess.

Code:
    	EQ	Sust	Dbol	Clen	ECA	T3	Winstrol	Clomid
    Week1	250	500	35mg ED	X	3xED			
    Week2	250	500	35mg ED	X	3xED			
    Week3	250	500	35mg ED		3xED			
    Week4	250	500			3xED			
    Week5	250	500		X	3xED			
    Week6	250	500		X	3xED			
    Week7	250	500			3xED	X	50mg ED	
    Week8	250	500			3xED	X	50mg ED	
    Week9	250	500			3xED	X	50mg ED	
    Week10	250	500		X	3xED		50mg ED	
    Week11				X	3xED		50mg ED	
    Week12					3xED		50mg ED	
    Week13					3xED			          x
    Week14				X	3xED			          x
    Week15				X	3xED			          x

I'm planning on doing the EQ (2.5ml's twice a week) mixed with the Sustanon , so 2 shot's a week each with 2.5ml's of EQ and 1ml of Sust for a total of 3.5ml's. I'm using the DBol to jump start things (see concern with this below).

Clen will be staged until desired effect and cycled mostly 2 on 2 off except for pushing it forward a week when doing the T3. I'll ramp up the dosage starting at 2 tabs for the first day and probably working to around 6 tabs a day.

ECA, well what can I say. The whole time.

T3 will kick in and go as follows 2222 44444444 33222111 .5 .5 .5. Slowly ramped up then run with it the ramp down.

Winny oral at 50mg's a day.

Clomid at weeks 13-15 Day1 300mg, Day 2-11 100mg/day, Day 12-21 50mg/day. I have nolvadex on hand as well.

During the whole cycle I will be taking plenty of Vitamins, Milk Thistle, ALA, probably flax. My diet is in order at 2-2.5 grams protien per pound of wieght, carbs will fluxuate reasonably and will consist of complex carbs, fat will stay moderate to low.

Just looking for any comments or advice regarding it. My main concern is that by jump starting with the DBol I only have 3 weeks prior to starting the Winny. Also how about those 2 3.5ml shots a week . Comments, suggestions, constructive critisism?

Thanks,

DMX
    Last edited by DiMensionX; 03-29-2002 at 08:48 AM.

nymattyk is offline Member
    if youre looking to "cut body fat" then i would drop the dbol and sust and increase your eq between 400-600mg/week. the dbol and sust will retain water and you will be bloated, in turn increasing your body fat, not lowering it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    An exceptionally well writtten post asking for advice on a cycle, I must say! But you missed one thing--what are your goals? By looking at it it looks like you are trying to get ripped... Perhaps you should expound on your goals a bit, it will help people answer more specifically.

Thanks Ajax, I didn't want this to come accross as a post with zippo research behind it, I'm glad it showed .

I edited and added more about my goals. Bottom line I want to increase lean mass and cut the body fat down some, I don't know really what is reasonable to expect but it would be nice to see a 4% cut on BF or more. It would be nice to get 10-15lbs of lean muscle at the same time. This may be too optimistic, but it's worth a shot (or 20 ).

I debated on adding the DBol or not as well, my reasoning is this for adding it and keeping the Sust. By hitting the Clen , T3, and ECA it seems I should be able to keep the BF loss I'm looking for while at the same time giving the cycle a good start. Let me know if this doesn't seem reasonable. Another reason I'm not "too" worried about it is that I will probably do a cycle of DNP next and that will burn plenty of fat.

As I said my diet is in tip top shape and I have been under the impression that is the true key to cutting or bulking during a cycle, sure you get a little water during the cycle with the DBol and to a lesser extent Sust but seems that would strip right off no problem. Another thought is to take the Nolva throughout, I'm not too up on this but I'll go read now and see about it. I guess Liquidex would be another solution but I don't have access to it yet and armidex(sp?) is WAY to expensive for my blood, I still gotta eat ya know .

I appreciate the comments so far, please by all means keep em comming. I'm here to learn, if I've said anything offbase let me know whats up.

DMX

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    liquidex is way cheaper. just concentrate on gaining mass or losing fat for now. i wouldn't include the t3 in the cycle. you're cycle is very well planned otherwise. also, if the 50mg/day of winny becomes too much for you joints, don't be afraid to cut it back to 25mg/day or switch to another oral.

Any more comments?

Thanks,

DMX

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i agree with doc...you should decide to put on mass or diet. the cycle looks good. i don't know or care about t3 so i won't comment. looks like you have 50mg eq...i would split the dosages up throught the week. this will cut down on the amount of oil you inject at one time per week. 3.5 ml is considered too much for one muscle. try not to go over 3ml. just adjust the injections accordingly. i would do ed injections with 50mg eq but thats me.

Thread Information