Homer 8 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation andropen GONE OFF

i have a 20 ml bottle of andropen testo forn british dragon. i was taking a shot every second day.
    my first problem is i have been left one some nasty and painful lumps on the injection site wherever i put in. cos this reason i have lumps on all my injection sites so havent done a shot in about 6 days.
    when i went to do a shot yesterday the testo was all dirty murky looking.
    so i left it and was going to show my doc.
    went to the gym came home and my girlfreind had done cleaning and left my jucie in a cupboard near a radiator when i took the testo out it looked fine again do u reckon its safe to use

bump anyone

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I’m running andorpen right no the pain is crazy. I also get the red lumps on the injection sight for 4 or 5 days. I have been shooting my glutes upper and lower along with delts. As far as it being dirty and milky it might have been to cold. This is why when it got worm it cleared up. When I first got mine it had little spots in it so I filtered it.

yeah but its in room temputare which is normal but with alot of heat it cleared im sending it back just cant be right.

Blog Entries
    i would heat it up and get it nice and clear. then i would filter it with a .45 whatman filter into a new vial. that is what i dod with mine befor i injected it. i also e-mailed b.d when i first got mine at that is what they advised me to do. as far as the pain from it has a high ba content and the high prop.

are you also mixing it with b-12 deca or somthing.

im using mastabol with it bd again. as soon as it goes into the vial again it turns back the same i just cant win. they have agreed to give me a new bottle. are you american or european

Blog Entries
    if there going to send you new sh-it take it.

im american

Thread Information