stump is offline New Member

got clen syrup don't know how much to take

I am a female abut 5'5" 148 and have some body fat. A boyfriend of mine got me a bottle of clen to loseweight. It is a botle of ventipulmin is the name, and i am not sure howt o take it he said for three weeks straight,first week i teaspoon, second week one and a half and third week two teaspoons. Does this sound right to yo guys. Will this give me te dramatic results i am looking for.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Greetings! Like any clen treatment/therapy, the two vital components are diet and cardiovascular excercise. The importance is compounded in females and when AS are void.

Ventipulmin is the bomb. I did use myself 2 years ago. Generally, measure in an empty syringe for greatest accuracy. ie, do not guage dosages via the "the pump".

For females, begin with 1cc under the tongue, twice in the AM hours. Add a third cc in early afternoon as you assess tolerance.

3 weeks on, then 2 weeks off, repeat, is a good way to cycle. During "off" periods, elect the Ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin route or utilize your favorite OTC "fat burner" or thermogenic add.

Good luck.

da big thinker is offline New Member
    Originally posted by planetx
    Greetings! Like any clen treatment/therapy, the two vital components are diet and cardiovascular excercise. The importance is compounded in females and when AS are void.

Ventipulmin is the bomb. I did use myself 2 years ago. Generally, measure in an empty syringe for greatest accuracy. ie, do not guage dosages via the "the pump".

For females, begin with 1cc under the tongue, twice in the AM hours. Add a third cc in early afternoon as you assess tolerance.

the ventipulmin pump is a great compound...i agree w/ planet though as for measuring w/ a syringe...what i disagree w/ is the dose that he has prescribed (25mcg) to begin...some peeps react horribly to clen in general,so since it is your first time using the pump,go for 1/4 cc,then see how feel...if you're feeling a lil' shaky perhaps,alert,headaches,etc...bump the mcg's slowly...THEN MOVE ON TO 1/2cc,3/4cc,etc...take it slow your first time around...you must moderate yourself daily and assess...GOOD LUCK

Thread Information