Thread: ttokkyo

stump is offline New Member

ttokkyo

Has any one had any luck with this crap, Iam in college so money is tight wasted like like $1000 bythe time i was all said and done on this shit i got 4 bottles of enanthate and 3 bottles of cypionate and they all gave me horrible infections where i couldn't even move my arm, ormy ass looke like it had a softball implanted in it and had to thow them out. Has any one had any luck

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    ttokkyo is some quality shit. What were your stats before and after your cycles? What was your exact cycle?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Ive used several TT products and havent had any problems as of yet!!

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    Great experience with the winny tabs! My bro is on EQ, and test from Ttokyo and he is getting great results.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    TT is awesome products, you sure you are getting them from a "legit source"?? I mean there are alot of fakes out there, and alot of guys selling dirty gear.
    I have used their products and have gotten awesome gains, with no problems.

diesel07 is offline New Member

listen

I got an infection in my left shoulder once from using some Test. Cypionate from TT...It was real bad. I ended up going to the doctor and he said that it could've been a result of using a needle that wasnt clean (even though it was in the plastic wrapping - i could've touched the needle with a piece of clothing or something careless like that) ORRRRR he said that my body could have rejected the drug. Either one of these can cause infections...in my case i know it was a dirty needle cause i continued to do my cycle after the visit and i got fuckin enourmous ...you might be allergic to the drug(s). If thats the case - thumbs down, that sucks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: ttokkyo

Originally posted by stump
    Has any one had any luck with this crap, Iam in college so money is tight wasted like like $1000 bythe time i was all said and done on this shit i got 4 bottles of enanthate and 3 bottles of cypionate and they all gave me horrible infections where i couldn't even move my arm, ormy ass looke like it had a softball implanted in it and had to thow them out. Has any one had any luck
    Too bad Ttokkyo doesn't make an enanthate , what the hell are you talking about?

landshark is offline Associate Member
    good catch IF...

How sterile is everything including your surroundings when you are doing the injects? Are you using new sterile needles EVERY time? Are you wiping the tops of the vials with alcohol Every time before you drraw? Are you cleaning the injection site before each shot? These are things you should be considering before bad mouthing a company that as far as I know has a pretty damn good rep for being clean, especially for vet gear...

Like someone else also pointed out, look at your source too, especially if he's selling you TT Enanthate

juice junky jimbo is offline New Member
    bro ,1000 dollars.tt test is 18 dollars a bottle where iam from,and as for your other problem ,it could just be the alcohol content . are you using a long enough needle for glute injections? are you rubbing the injection site post sticking.as for tt enanthate , never heard of it as well . it also sounds like you tried a cycle of all test with no anti e's or anything..read up my friend and then try again.i have had such good luck with tt products that i want to drink a beer with the hombre who opened the company. i also want to go dumpster diving for the test you threw away.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the shit is good!specialy the eq!the test is hood too if u can take the pain!oh yea id appreciate if u could tell me were u got ur TT enethate.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: listen

Originally posted by diesel07
    I got an infection in my left shoulder once from using some Test. Cypionate from TT...It was real bad. I ended up going to the doctor and he said that it could've been a result of using a needle that wasnt clean (even though it was in the plastic wrapping - i could've touched the needle with a piece of clothing or something careless like that) ORRRRR he said that my body could have rejected the drug. Either one of these can cause infections...
    Thats is the case most of the time IMO. People blame the gear when in all actuality it was them who caused their infection. I use mexican gear all the time no problems bro. If I ever get an abscess from it (knock on wood) it will be cause I got the needle dirty or something.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    "Juice Junki Jimbo" you are the man. I agree 100% who ever came out with TT gear deserves two thumbs up and how can you throw that gear away i mean damn bro. I am a big fan of TT gear and never had any prob. with it.

Thread Information