Thread: Clebuterol

AeRoFoRcE is offline New Member

Clebuterol

I am getting some clens and I would like to do the 2 days on and 2 days off cycle. I just need to know how many to take each day. Also, does clenbuterol work better if stacked wth xenadrine or hydroxycut?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    start with 2, work your way up to 6. if 6 is too much, back it down. start with 6 on your 2nd round. clen will work better with ephedrine at the same time, but it may not be a wise choice for your heart.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks on, and 2 weeks off, might be a better choice! then run the ECA stack during the 2 weeks off! That seems to ork better for me anyways!!just an option!!

skii96 is offline Member
    dont do the 2 days on 2 days off cycle until you've done clen enough. stick with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off like the other guys said. i've taken it for a while and still only take 6 a day!

nymattyk is offline Member
    how man y weeks is ideal to continue the 2 on 2 off cycle for?

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    I have run the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle for 16 weeks, that is only 8 actual weeks of clen anyway. Great results, this was last summer, but have plans to do something similiar this year.

nymattyk is offline Member
    so 8 weeks on clen .....did you use eca for the other 8 weeks? im trying to figure out my clen cycle but i want some peoples experience because there are so many different suggestions on how to take clen.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    I am doing the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off Clen cycle right now.

I am on Day 5 of my cycle. Today is the first day I am up to 6 tabs per day. I feel no shakes, no sides, no anything. Why is this?

Only got shaky 1 day so far on Clen, and it was very little.

I am taking Spiropent 20mcg tabs by Promeco.

Why do you think I'm not getting shakes or anything and I am at 6 tabs already? What should I do?

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    Originally posted by nymattyk
    so 8 weeks on clen.....did you use eca for the other 8 weeks? im trying to figure out my clen cycle but i want some peoples experience because there are so many different suggestions on how to take clen.
    Yeah the off weeks I used a good ECA stack!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay guys I put up a post about this earlier. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off causes receptor downgrade, according to research. Also 2 days on 2 days off elimiates this problem. I am still looking for that site with the 2 days on 2 days off cycle. Basically you do it like this: 2 days on two tabs both days. 2 days off. next two days take 3 tabs for two days. 2 days off, then 4 and so on till you reach 6 tabs a day. then back it down using the 2 day on 2 day off idea.
    I personally did a 2 week on 2 week off cycle of Clen with 0 results. I had better results with Xendrine for 2 weeks than I did with Clen. Honestly no bull shit. Terionox can vouch for that to we did ours the same time. he got almost no gains, and we both were very disappointed with our results.
    Here is one website which states what I just said about the 2 days on 2 days off theory. There is another site, which I can't find anymore that also recommended this according to research.
    http://www.decadurabolin.net/clenbuterol.htm

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    Hey, so do you think if you're on the 2days on 2days off cycle that you will use the ECA on inbetween the 2days off?

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    bump

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    The ECA can also affect your receptors, i believe it's the Ephedrine that sticks to the beta-2 (i think). So, I would think it be better to NOT do anything on the 2 days off clen . Just go clean. However, like others say, it's probably better to do 2weeks on/2weeks off. Even on these two weeks off, I would say stay completely clean, don't even do the ECA. That way your receptors are compeletly clean. Also, I believe if you can get some Ketotifen, that stuff helps clear out your receptors, that way, you can take Clen for longer period of times. Say like 4 weeks straight. Do more research on Ketotifen if your interested, do a search for it on this board, there were some great posts about it a while back.

Right now, I'm currently doing Clen 1week on/1week off. Feels pretty good.

southernpimp is offline New Member
    What kind of results have some of yall got from clen . and with what dosages?

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    dont do the 2 weeks on two weeks off thing with an ECA stack...blah blah blah...read this and all your questions will be answered. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=clen

sigh people reviving old ass threads

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    the date of this information...times have changed

Thread Information