Thread: Steroid Flu?

tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Steroid Flu?

A couple of buddies and I started a cycle together last Friday.

EQ-400 wk(wks1-8)
    **Dbol -50 per day(wks1-4)
    **arimidex -.25 per day(wks1-8)
    Clomid after.

Its light but we are novices still. But my question is on about Monday one of my buddys got real sick, flu like symptoms. Niether one of us got them. He takes his d-bol with food. He thinks its the EQ. I haven't really heard of this except with Fina, does anybody have any advice or expierience relating to EQ sickness. I tell him its not but he doesn't really believe me.
    Thanx

4plates is offline Banned
    ive heard of the sus flu,tren cough,but never heard anything related to eq,maybe he had some bad food.

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    yeah thats pretty much what I had figured, since the other two of us haven't gotten sick at all also.

4plates is offline Banned
    eq makes you very hungry,so it possible your friend ate a bad tuna,head cheese and liver sandwhich with guacamole and ketchup.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup I agree with 4 plates. However, if he got a bad batch of EQ that is possible too. If he keeps experincing this after the next couple of weeks, he may have a dirty batch, and may need to borrow some of yours. If this happens I would probally think you and him will no longer be friends for long ha ha ha..
    Also bud I think you need an applause, when you said "Its light but we are novices still." That is great that you can admit to that, and sounds like you actually did some research and did the right thing. Not like most newbies that come here, and want to just start a cycle and don't know anything about gear. Judging from Armindex, you did some research and got the best.

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

I haven't done EQ personally but over here the most widely used forms are from the vetenary field of medicine.(Ganabol)

They tend to be made with less steriity than human grade drugs and can lead to "fever like" symptoms.

This could explain your friends current ill health.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    The feared "steroid fever," which can occur when using veterinary steroids , is rare with Equipoise since the product by Squibb is highly sterile and pure. Those who experience flu-like symptoms when they begin taking the compound should reduce the dosage for a short time....

SOLID

Thread Information