popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

Important- Fina Conversion

hey, i need some serious advice on this... i got the kit like everyone said, from pump n pose... they forgot the syringe filter and i had a hard time doing everything. all in all, i ended up with a solution that has whitish solid settled at the bottom, and the liquid is a brownish color(way more brown than the oil) i heated the mixture for a couple minutes on a hot plate to sterilize because i was told it doesnt really hurt the fina. should i bother letting my friend try it, he made it with me and he wants to do 1cc eod but i told him i wanted to get some advice first if he should try it. please help. thanks.

skii96 is offline Member
    is it more brownish color or golden? i had a little trouble with the same kit but mine turned out a nice golden pee color but only about 18cc of it instead of the normal 22-23cc.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    get some syringe filters...that should clear it up. pm me if you need help.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    check out my previous post - i ended up filtering it and mine turned out nice and golden, but I sucked up a little of the brownish filler when filtering, thinking the filter wouldn't let it through to the oil, but it did... so now i have a nice golden pee colored vial with a couple blobs of brown stuff atthe bottom, i'm goign to steralize again by heating then cooling 3x in an oven, and I will just not inject the brown stuff. Hopefully this stuff will work well, supposed to be 75mg/ml, but like you... lost some powder, other stuff, probably more like 65-70mg/ml... good luck man.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    those guys screwed me on filters before too. On 2 kits. When i called them the ytried to sell me the filters for $10 each saying i screwed the filters up and it was my fault. they didnt forget them.

Anyway buy a filter from someplace else and the nuse it .Its worht waiting the couple days for the filter to come. pm me if you need to know where to find them.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    see animal

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i've done tren before with white sediment, that swooshs on the bottom when you shake it, its just a lttle binders, and glue, harmless!

Thread Information