AcePowerZ is offline Member

Dbol while on PCT and off cycle

I was reading a website's post about dbol and it was saying that bodybuilders frequently use it as a "bridge" between cycles and as a means to recovery from a cycle. Here, * can be taken in a low dose (10mgs a day) during PCT or in between cycles to keep androgen levels high and to maintain strength and mass, while allowing the body's natural testosterone levels to be regained.

I just wanted to know if this is accurate?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    accurate like that people do it? i'm sure someone has. i'm pretty sure your test levels don't recover even with 10mg ed

Accurate like people run it yes.I am going to have to look into this more because if the body can recover while taking a low dose it seams like it may be worth it to run it.

did you read the second half of what i wrote? or that its for BBers, not people just looking to get big. BBers are pretty extreme and unless you can make money from it i see no reason to follow in their footsteps

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    this gets asked about once every two weeks, most people (myself included) don't recommend running suppressive compounds during pct or time off.

yeah I am not sure if it says for the everyday joe or not lol. i guess that they are refering to BB. O well

Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    that bodybuilders frequently use it
    i think you said it yourself

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    this gets asked about once every two weeks, most people (myself included) don't recommend running suppressive compounds during pct or time off.
    Agreed, i'm one of those who certainly wouldn't recommend it, even at a low dose it will, at the very least hinder recovery, whats the point in doing that.
    Either run a proper PCT with time off or cruise/bridge between cycles, not both.

Thread Information