PURE EXTRACT is offline New Member

Test susp impossible to inj

I'm using Test susp for site inj by RWR Naturevet ( Panama )
    This stuff cloggs up so bad. I used a 22G in my bi...still clogged. It seems that the oil mixed in with the test susp, seperates too rapidly for me to inj. I shake the hell out of it and then shake the hell out of the syringe too, I try to make the inj fast as possible but i believe to aspirate every time you inj. so basically I'm shooting barely any test susp in bi, because most of it is at the end of the plunger. Ok so here's my question. What would be the smartest and easiest thing to use to make it easier to inj? I was told EQ. But I don't have any of that. I tried sterile water, that didn't work. I tried mixing it with sust last night and that worked, but I don't want to use sust the whole time lol. Any suggestions?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    well, i have never had this problem...but i have heard that injectable b-12 helps get the suspension out. it is water based.

woops forgot to mention that. I was going to ask if that would be a good idea, but it's water based also, and the b. water didn't work any other suggestions?? Thanks for the help Dizzy!!!

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna be gettin some Susp. soon I hope I don't have this problem!?

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Change pins......draw with an 18 gauge, and then a little bact. water. Draw up some air also, so that there is space at the bottom near the needle. Change to a different pin........you may have to experiment to see what size you will need to use......and inject.
    Yes, some oils will make it easier, but suspension needs to form a crystal depot for proper results.......so I would stick to water.
    Just a suggestion from a long time suspension fan........don't inject the bicep. Real suspension, in a proper depot, makes you sore as a mutha. Stick to the glutes so you can still lift weights. I have many friends who kick off a cycle with 20 days of suspension......we take bets on who will quit first due to the soreness. If it feels like you injected broken glass....then you got it right.
    Winny or prop makes for an excellent bicep site injection. The more volume, the better.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Oh my gosh Iron, I couldn't agree with you more. Lawd, does Tes sus hurt like a mofo. I would definately not inject in the biceps you will have a lump and probally won't be able to move your arm for about a week, maybe more.
    I would also try running the solution under hot water for a few mintues, as well. The bact water should do the trick.
    Man if you are using a 22 gauge needle in your bi's, geeezum, that is a freaking nail hole brutha. You one brave soul I will have to give you that.
    Good luck, bud.. whew.. glad it is you and not me.

hahaha, yeah I tried all of that. Still didn't work. Well oil seems to be the only way for this shit to actually be injected. the water doesn't work either. Too bad though. my bic's are sore as hell, but no biggie still did arms yesterday I love the pain feeling.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Well, I'd probably throw the shit out, then, cause I've used your brand many times without a problem.

No way I'm throwing it out, I'll just get SOIL and inj it that way.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I'm gettin 20cc 100mg Test Susp., 22cc Test cyp 200mg/ml,10cc Deca 300mg/ml,and 50 pills of Anadrol 50mg. Should I do the Suspension before or after? I was gonna do it after but I read you should do it before? What should I do? I have done steroids before. I'm 23 yrs old 6' 190lbs 10% bf. What should I do ive never done suspension before? Thanks!

That's really up to you bro, after, before, during. I'm using this for site inj, I'm trying to develop my tri's they're strong but my genetics suck as far as size on my tri's

Thread Information