Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Regret taking steroids?

Does anyone ever regret taking steroids ? seriously!

Did you get bad acne or loose all your hair, or are you left with huge stretch marks, that you don't want to take your shirt off?

Any acking joints that won't go away, or infections from bad injections?

Any Kidney damage or liver damage?

Hit a nerve with a needle?

etc...

I personally have enjoyed every cycle! each cycle I start renews
    my confidence, my overall feeling of well being.the weights start feeling lighter, the shirts start feeling tighter,people start staring
    as if your royalty, they watch your every lift in the gym!

POST YOUR RESPONCE?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    The only time I regret starting AS is when I am clean. My workout suffer and my motivation to get to the gym is in the toliet. Sometimes I think AS ruined my weight lifting career. BUt it is a cycle that I cant stop

jersey juice is offline Member
    Sometimes when I'm on a cycle my prostate gets sore and feels enlarged. It goes down when I'm off, but still, I'd definitley rather that didn't happen.

Capital X is offline Associate Member

A pain in the ass.

Jersey Juice,

That sounds like it must hurt!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    So far, not at all. The weights definately do feel lighter. You feel on top of the world. As long as you know what you are taking and what to do to prevent side effects, you should be good to go. As long as YOU stay in control, and not vice versa, I don't know why anyone WOULD regret it.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The only thing i regret is i have to keep buying new clothes...

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Jersey,

I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think you need to see a Doc toot-sweet. Swollen prostate is no joke. Folks die from Prostate problems. Please get it checked.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I actually had a post about it a few weeks ago, there is a name for it. It actually happens to guys my age and is very mild but annoying. It's not a serious problem and there is NO medical history in my family, but after this cycle I'm gonna get "THE TEST" done just to make sure everything is alright. But other than that, no sides. Thanks for your concerns! Peace...

Joel_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by pureanger
    The only time I regret starting AS is when I am clean. My workout suffer and my motivation to get to the gym is in the toliet. Sometimes I think AS ruined my weight lifting career. BUt it is a cycle that I cant stop
    I know what u mean bro, have been there myself. Actually it is 2 weeks to my next cycle and i'm just thinkig it all the time. When i'm gym, i just imagine how much more i will lift in monht or two

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with pure anger. I dont like it when im not on it anymore. Aslo i have some stretch marks i could live with out but no i dont regret doing them
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

unrealistic is offline New Member
    Jersey,
    Not that I know jack about cycling, but I think your condition is "prostatodynia" or enlargement of the prostate with no evidence of inflammation(pain). They may just want to call it "prostatic hypertrophy"(prostate enlargement).
    As I understand it Saw palmetto contains an enzyme that interferes with the hormone causing the hypertrophy but I think it's clear, since symptoms subside with discontinuance, that it's causing something bad.
    Your experience would be valuble to me since I'm trying to design a cycle for my 40 y/o body that won't do the same thing. I'm getting close to the age when I could start producing the hormone myself so I need all the information I can get.
    Would you PM me if you find anything you'd like to tell me about your conditions connection to the juice.
    Thanks

Gas Man is offline New Member
    I regret not studying enough about different cycles. I now have a very small case of Gyno. those nips stay sore all the dam time. I wish that I'd found this place first!!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop scaring me ,but good inspiration i dont wanna end up like those 16 and 17yr olds with sus flu:P

NightOp is offline Member
    unrealistic... you are referring to DHT i presume... it is a very complicated subject, check out this link, it is a great thread about all this over at elite's boards.. long but worth a read especially for what you are lookin for

grrr , I can't find the link, i will update this post as soon as i find it

ok, found it > http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthre...light=prostate
    Last edited by NightOp; 04-01-2002 at 12:03 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by D00fy
    Stop scaring me ,but good inspiration i dont wanna end up like those 16 and 17yr olds with sus flu:P
    Doof, If you juice before the age of at least 20, you will for sure

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I hate all the injections during this pre-contest 2x per day, every day for last 5 weeks.. not fun anymore. Hair is for sure thinning, but doesn't brother me. So i would say no.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No serious sides yet (knock on wood)

M

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Guilt trips that's all for me. And i hate watching kids throw their lives away with the stuff. There's a guy I knew in sen.high and he started on the stuff in 7th or 8th. He then went on to become the school bully, beat up one of my best school buds for no apparent reason, and broke his hand on another of his friend's head's in an innocent boxing match the kids got together for fun! He dropped out of school, got into drugs, tried to get into marines but was denied (a vet. who knew him talked personally to the marine committee and got them to reject the maniac). Whether or not the AS turned him into this maniac i know not, but i have my suspicions....My point is, AS can go either way, I dont know too much about them, but what I do know is that YOU HAVE TO BE AS CAREFUL AND AS SKEPTICAL AS THEY COME, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!

Thread Information