eradikate is offline Senior Member

Talking Bros i need some help

My cycle just 3 weeks away(bulking), this is what i was planning to do. Remember my stats? 156lb(gained some weight), 5'9", 19yrs old. (please don't say im too young, because i already got over that, and i need help with this cycle because I AM going to do it)
    ** EQ 400mg/wk-10
    ** Test cyp 500mg/wk1-10
    d-bol 25mg/ed wk1-4
    Arimidex - .25mg/eod
    Clomid - starts week 13, 300mg first day, 100mg/ed next 10 days, 50mg/ed last 10 days.
    ALA- 600mg/ed wk1-4
    creatine- starts with clomid.

I've never geared before and this is my first time ever. Are my dosages really high for a 19 yr old? Acne is not my worst fear b/c i never had so much acne in my life, but will i break out in pizzaface? please tell me from your experience. MY cycle is so close and i need as much help as possible. thanx
    Greatly appreciated

hammerhead is offline Member
    You could probably do 250mg/week of the cypionate at your size - being your first cycle - and still get awesome results with this stack. More gear doesn't always mean more gains but it usually does mean more side-effects. Good luck!

So cut the Test in 250mg a week. Can i just inject that once a week or should i divide that up to twice a week?

MindBomb is offline Member
    I believe you should keep it at 500mg devided into 2 shots. Your proposed cycle is an effective one. Although, I don't think you should juice at your age, as you've requested I am not going to even mention it. You know Asians are late bloomers, so your natural test may not have gotten to the full potential yet. So for the "pizzaface" is concerened; who knows? BTW what does MICHINOM mean?

michinom means you're crazy. Who told you that?? next time a korean person is a dick to you say Shipseki!!!(this means Fu(k u)
    By the way, i havn't grown for 2 years. I been growing in width but not length. i think i'll keep the test at 250mg/week to see how my body reacts to this and maybe in the next cycle, i can do a stronger one.
    Last edited by eradikate; 03-31-2002 at 03:19 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO, test should be at 500mgs/week

MindBomb is offline Member
    I am an Asian myself. I grew till I was 25. Stop growing for a while but when I hit 21 i grew another 2". I am 5' 11" now. I have been lifting since 16. Did not touch the juice till after 30. You'll go thru growth spurts, hight and width wise. Be careful making your decision, YOU are the one who'll have to live with it for the rest of your life. If it comes down to it, it does not matter to any of us what your decision really is. We are just trying to guide you in the path, which may actually be good for you.

i would really like to do 500mg of test cyp but i think i can see aroudn the same results with 250mg a week -being my first cycle-
    Im thinking i should gain about 25lbs with the right diet and keep 20lbs or more. Also 500mg, sounds like a lotta side effects. PIZZAFACE!!
    what do you guys think about 250? or should i really do 500? give me your opinions...i want many opinions as possible since you bros are expeirienced.

im fairly tall for an asian dude. Usually asians are madd thin like 135 lbs and short. I'm only 154-157lbs but im one solid mofo. I got bigger arms than my partner he weighs 167 and i can lift a lil more than him. I did some hard drugs during my high school years and i think it stunt my growth because i did some scary amounts of bad drugs. now im a new man only smoking weed once a while but going to quit that after 420 bash
    i just ordered some clomid going to order arimidex and d-bol like tommorrow. Im commited to gearing, and going to gear real real soon because it's coming to my house, i change my test dosage to 375mg/wk. sounds like perfect to me. Any comments?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle is one that should be done right in my eyes.. its the kicker!! Im sticking to my 500mgs/week

you know what Iron Horse? you're right. First cycle, i want the full effect!! i am going to stick with 500mg. sounds like the right idea!! did you try any **products? if you did, how was it?

Thread Information