kansas5150 is offline New Member

Hard time peeing while on dbol

Just started my cycle 2 weeks ago and having a hard time peeing, could it be the dbol causing it? If so cant wait for the test to kick in so i can drop the dbol, first time using dbol and love the results (fast results), but dont know whats causing it, had this happen once before with anadrol . thanks im only taking 30 mg a day

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    That is because of the conversion to DHT. Your prostate is swollen. You need to get some saw palmetto from GNC or some other suppliment store. I had the same problem on D-bol. Good luck with sex. It was almost impossible to get a nut. Peace

kansas5150 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

indica is offline Banned
    Maybe its your kidneys...i know on extacy if i eat a bunch i cant piss how much i wanted to, and its because of the kideys. Dont know if dbol does anything to your kidney thou

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Maybe its your kidneys...i know on extacy if i eat a bunch i cant piss how much i wanted to, and its because of the kideys. Dont know if dbol does anything to your kidney thou
    Oh they do a number on the kidneys alright but nothing a few supps can't counter. The reason for the trouble is due to what Gunn posted.....Animal Stack will do the same thing.

Once you drop the dbols you'll be tinkling in comfort.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    That is because of the conversion to DHT. Your prostate is swollen. You need to get some saw palmetto from GNC or some other suppliment store. I had the same problem on D-bol. Good luck with sex. It was almost impossible to get a nut. Peace
    Yep i always get this problem when on test embarassing at the urinal when the guy next to you is pissing like a race horse. sometimes it even stops mid flow and starts a few seconds later

AnaboliKboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kansas5150
    Just started my cycle 2 weeks ago and having a hard time peeing, could it be the dbol causing it? If so cant wait for the test to kick in so i can drop the dbol, first time using dbol and love the results (fast results), but dont know whats causing it, had this happen once before with anadrol. thanks im only taking 30 mg a day
    sawpalmetto ed and tons of h20. Got milk.... thistle?

Thread Information