Suck My Phin is offline New Member

Friends are on Winstrol for weight loss

My friends back home take Winny for weight loss. People around here use it to bulk up. Has anyone in here used Winny for weight loss and had it be a success?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Winstrol is often used in cutting cycles, yes. However, it alone does not make a cycle.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    winny is great in a cutting cycle, but it is not a diet drug.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    by taking winny you can get away with eating less and not losing as much muslce as you would without it. It keeps your body from going into a catabolic state. Sp yes you can lose weight with it, but then again you can lose weight with anything.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Winstrol is a hardender.... it does not make you lose fat!!!

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Winstrol is a hardender.... it does not make you lose fat!!!

No, but like many steroids , you can cut calories to the bone and still hold on to your lean body mass while losing fat. I've used it for this purpose while cutting and for that it works great.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Winny burns fat. Here's the short scientific logic:

First off, winstrol is a superior anti-catabolic compound, second only to trenbelone in its ability to prevent protien degradation in the absence of caloric intake.

Secondly, winstrol is pyrogenic, meaning that it increases body temperature.

Increased body temp equals increased calories burned. That, coupled with its singular anti-catabolic properties (and anabolic ones as well, when training and taking in adequate protien), equals fat loss.

Simple as that.

Winstrol does move water, and this is one reason that it can be such a great asset cosmetically. Fat cells shrink when they are not water-logged, and that adds to the already effective adipose disposal mechanism of the liquid white gold. However, this does increase the risk of organ damage, so extra care must be used with regard to liver/kidney/prostate issues.

I lost tons of fat runnin winni only. I worked my ass off in the gym also obviously. Anybody that hasnt run a winni only cycle shouldnt give advice about the subject.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Winny burns fat. Here's the short scientific logic:

First off, winstrol is a superior anti-catabolic compound, second only to trenbelone in its ability to prevent protien degradation in the absence of caloric intake.

Secondly, winstrol is pyrogenic, meaning that it increases body temperature.

Increased body temp equals increased calories burned. That, coupled with its singular anti-catabolic properties (and anabolic ones as well, when training and taking in adequate protien), equals fat loss.

Simple as that.

Winstrol does move water, and this is one reason that it can be such a great asset cosmetically. Fat cells shrink when they are not water-logged, and that adds to the already effective adipose disposal mechanism of the liquid white gold. However, this does increase the risk of organ damage, so extra care must be used with regard to liver/kidney/prostate issues.
    Bro make sure you credit your sources. Fukkenshredded just posted that in another thread. Good info.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Bro make sure you credit your sources. Fukkenshredded just posted that in another thread. Good info.
    actually the info came from "Fat Cat"

Thread Information